Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Promo Pictures for Dot Dead Gorgeus, Jackson and GR Clawdeen

Just found these, sorry about the watermark :)

Views: 6726

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm most likely in the minority, because I really love Jackson and Operetta, Spectra is fabulous, but there's something somewhat boring with her. I think that it's due to her dress looking like It was put together fast (Not by Mattel, but in The MH world), I truly dislike Lagoona's for some reason. I need Clawdeen with a burning passion! Everything about is is amazing!

Hi fellow minority!

While I don't dislike Lagoona, our opinions on these are basically the same.

Shirley Holmes said:

I'm most likely in the minority, because I really love Jackson and Operetta, Spectra is fabulous, but there's something somewhat boring with her. I think that it's due to her dress looking like It was put together fast (Not by Mattel, but in The MH world), I truly dislike Lagoona's for some reason. I need Clawdeen with a burning passion! Everything about is is amazing!

Hello!

Good to see someone that has my same opinions, it's had to find on here. I feel as if I may like Lagoona later, but there's something in the picture that doesn't have me at "I need her"! Maybe once I see her in box and out of box (Fan Pic's) I may like her more then.

P-girl said:

Hi fellow minority!

Shirley Holmes said:

Eh, I don't really care for her. Besides, I'm already kinda over my Lagoona 'Quota' at home with two of 'em.

Shirley Holmes said:

Hello!

Good to see someone that has my same opinions, it's had to find on here. I feel as if I may like Lagoona later, but there's something in the picture that doesn't have me at "I need her"! Maybe once I see her in box and out of box (Fan Pic's) I may like her more then.

P-girl said:

Hi fellow minority!

Shirley Holmes said:

At first I wasn't sure that I would get GR Clawdeen, but after seeing this pic I'm definitely getting her. (Though I know here hair will not look that awesome when I unbox her. Booooo)

I love DDG Spectra and Operetta. Lagoona's shoes are the only things I like about her outfit. Mattel should really think about hooking up with some shoe company/designer and make the MH shoes for people.

I know the first thing I'll do when I get Jackson is wash that gel out of hair. Ugh!

I have a few of her, but she's not my favorite for sure, but she's cute, I guess.

P-girl said:

Eh, I don't really care for her. Besides, I'm already kinda over my Lagoona 'Quota' at home with two of 'em.

Shirley Holmes said:

Hello!

P-girl said:

Hi fellow minority!

Shirley Holmes said:

ghoul friend really are these your dolls? if you give them away i will take them trust me give them over to  me

This. And I would take Dot Dead Gorgeous over that hideous Clawdeen..

Triumvirate: Wun, Tou, & Thrii said:

To each his own, but I don't know what was so great about Dawn of the Dance they they need to keep doing it. Not that a polka dot line was something anyone was asking for, but I do appreciate what they tried to do here. I think it's cute and different.

Billy Bathory-Van Helsing said:

Still not feeling the Dot Dead Gorgeous theme. What's the point? Why not just introduce the new dolls under Dawn of the Dance? In any case, they couldn't come up with anything better than "Dot Dead Gorgeous"? And polka dots??? Boo, Mattel. Boo.

kewl

okays it's!

Clawdeen is really fantastic! Definitely my favorite!

LOVE operetta's shoes!!!!!

RSS

© 2017   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service