Monster High Dolls features pics and videos of the plush toys, dolls, and accessories from the Mattel property Monster High
Read Before You Post!
- Pics/Video must be about Monster High!
- All photo and video uploads MUST have a title
-Don't load pics that we already have.
-We are not accepting pics made by programs like Pivot. Put your creations using those in Flicker and post a link.
- Pictures must belong to you. DO NOT take other peoples work.
- If you have other non-Monster High pics to share, use an album like "Flickr" and post a link in your "My Page" section.
- Don't upload videos, embed the code from a video hosting site, like Youtube. Instructions are here.
- All photos are held for approval before posting.
This thread is both for continually adding info on new trademarks likely relevant to either Monster High or Ever After High and discussing them. It will be updated as needed and is intended to remain…Continue
I refuse to continue holding items when people will not get back to me. From now on, cash is king and I will not hold unless I know there will be a sale.I have some dolls to sell or trade. They will…Continue
David City Citywide Garage Sales
... kitchen table booster seats for kids, china dish set, blue canister set, Nintendo DS, DS games, Wii games, DVDs, books, toys, Monster High, Polly's, Barbies, Littlest Pet Shop, back packs and lunch boxes. School supplies, Abbee's Honey and baked goods.
Mayim Bialik has a big problem with Ariana Grande
My daughter actually provided some surprisingly sage advice on this topic not long ago when I told her I had absolutely no interest in watching a Monster High movie. “Look what they're wearing! They're ridiculous!” I said, pointing at their monstrous ...
What's right with Hermione
Worse, it's often accompanied by the message that “smart” means “ugly” and “antisocial,” a message underlined by franchises such as Mattel's Monster High. This property looks like fun at first glance: the characters are supposed to be the daughters of ...