Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'twyla' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selling Around 200 Dolls and 3 EAH Dolls

Hello! Long time no see, it has been awhile since I last updated this. I am back with a full listing of all the dolls I am currently sellin…

Started by StrawberryRiddle

22 Jul 14
Reply by StrawberryRiddle

A Bunch of Dolls for Sale, WTT for one other doll

Hey! I'm moving and so I'll be selling quite a few dolls. Below is what I'm selling and the price. I also want to trade one of these for an…

Started by Julie Doster

15 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Rogue

Selling my Monster High Collection (SDCC dolls included)

I have decided to let go of more of my MH collection.  I am posting them on eBay.  I try to be fair with prices, the only reason I'm sellin…

Started by Milady

0 Sep 25, 2014

NIB Sweet 1600 CA Cupid For Trade

I have a Sweet 1600 Cupid that I have been holding onto for trade and I know she is becoming rare these days so since I'm on the hunt for s…

Started by amonsterhighguy

1 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by aninja

Monster High Twyla repaint

My newest repaint is available at Etsy. ♥  This Monster High Twyla doll has been features yellow eyes, pink lips, light pink cheeks, and b…

Started by CreativeMending

3 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by CreativeMending

Custom Howleen and Twyla !

greeting ghoul fans !Thought I'd drop by and share few of my custom girls, a Howleen and Twyla, whom I've re-named Violencia and Xun.…

Started by akuma dolly

2 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Gabby Goyle (2)

Many NIB dolls for sale!

I have many NIB dolls for sale! They can be found here: http://kurai-tsuki7.livejournal.com/67128.html You can reply here or on LiveJourn…

Started by KuraiTsuki

22 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by KuraiTsuki

I Love Fashion Frankie & Twyla's outfit SDCC Ghoulia Bag

I love fashion Frankie NIB $30 shipped Twyla's Outfit $11.85 Shipped SDCC Ghoulia $35 Shipped, message me and you can let me know best way…

Started by ra-kelbominable

5 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by ra-kelbominable

Looking to trade a handmade Howleen/Twyla sized dress for something that will fit my girls!

Hi everyone! So I wasn't paying attention on a doll clothes shopping spree and ended up with this super cute hooded dress that is sized for…

Started by Severity

0 Jul 28, 2013

Twyla on mattel.com now!

She's in stock! Right now~! http://shop.mattel.com/product/index.jsp?productId=21274066

Started by Julie Doster

0 Jul 13, 2013

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service