Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Julia Phelps's Discussions (167)

Discussions Replied To (151) Replies Latest Activity

"we found one (along with 5 Voltageous) yesterday morning at a target in NJ -- I thin…"

Julia Phelps replied Dec 3, 2013 to Has anyone seen Power Ghouls Catastrophe at Target yet?

38 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by PurpleLynnie

"Went back to Costco yesterday, only saw one Operetta and yes, she had the correct ma…"

Julia Phelps replied Nov 15, 2013 to Operetta with correct mask now at Costco

11 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by VegasKAT

Mod

"I can't imagine this would be really good, but the one thing that interests me is th…"

Julia Phelps replied Nov 15, 2013 to The Monster High live action movie lives again

27 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Jesy Swift

"Yes, there was one brush. Let me see if I got a photo of the set before we started t…"

Julia Phelps replied Nov 4, 2013 to CAM Multipack - is this exclusive to Costco?

21 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Rebecca Randall

"I've never known the holiday stuff to show up online since it's often regional or li…"

Julia Phelps replied Nov 4, 2013 to CAM Multipack - is this exclusive to Costco?

21 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Rebecca Randall

"Oh! I saw the display of these and didn't even look at them -- argh! If this is true…"

Julia Phelps replied Nov 4, 2013 to Operetta with correct mask now at Costco

11 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by VegasKAT

"I was shocked!! You can just see the bases along the bottom of the photo if you look…"

21 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Rebecca Randall

"Yup that's it -- we found it last Thursday (on Halloween). Hard to see in the pic bu…"

21 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Rebecca Randall

"too bad they didn't do that from the beginning; after last year I really thought the…"

Julia Phelps replied Jul 20, 2013 to Comic Con FYI

23 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by Lisa Girl

"Are you talking about when Scarah was released on Mattycollector.com in the post-SDC…"

Julia Phelps replied Jun 3, 2013 to Webarella (Wydowna Spider) finally up for PRE-ORDER for SDCC attendees

46 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by XannahBeatnick

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service