Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hello & Happy weekend,

We've been out & about to several stores and popped into WAL MART  and found the MH shelf totally empty. They had been marking down the budget dolls and now no more in stock..in their place are new Harry Potter dolls. Tues Morning has several MH dolls at good prices..Ross has a lot of Shopkins, Barbies ..DD Discounts has a lot of MH/EAH doll and doll sets..Dollar Tree has gotten the mega blocks MH figures for 1.00 ( Dollar General has them too ) 

Today at Dollar Tree I found 2 EAH books and 1 MH book for 1.00...Great finds for my collection.

Also came home recently with 3 Beanie Boo's from Goodwill that were bagged & sold together..

Happy Shopping Hugs,

Maureen

Views: 2378

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Permalink Reply by Tula Shadowy 21 hours ago

Hi Maureen,

Wow! I like this Cleo.

It is the only Ballet Ghoul I would have liked to add to my collection (I like all cleos!! lol).  And what a great price too!

I think she will be impossible to find in Europe for a decent price. I am not even sure they were available in shops here. The only place where I saw them was in the Mattel store.

You are lucky to still have MH in shops in the US. There are none here.

I am going to the boot sale because I haven't been there for a while (one month I think). It is tiny and generally I find nothing. I hope the young girl will be there because she had Disney and Barbie shoes last time. I bought a few but I would like a few more. She also had other dolls like Barbie but none I liked. She is selling her dolls and tsum tsums because she is saving to buy a phone!

I have seen the Disney Doorables boxes in shops but I am not sure what they are. I will check! lol

Maybe Frankie could redo Cinderella's bun in her hair salon?!

Have a great Sunday!

Dear Tula,

Happy MON/New week to you..Thank you for your kind words over our DD Discounts purchases..I think DD's is getting old store stock/Mattel leftovers to fill their shelves..It is the only store I know to still be selling MH/EAH items...other then thrift stores ..(Goodwill thrift stores are now selling MH Purses you can colour for yourself for 7.99 ) I saw this Cleo only once before..when she first came out in a Target store for 19.99..It is on amazon for 15.99 and on ebay with free shipping for about 16.00 dollars ( US )..I love Cleo as she was the doll that started it all for me in collecting MH.

I hope you went to the boot sale and found the girl and more Disney pre loved treasures..I hope she is able to buy the phone she really wants !! Disney doorables seem to be little mini figures of famous Disney characters..( Like MH Mini,s )

Frankie says she would be very happy to help style your Cinderella's hair :) Have a great week..

Hugs,

Maureen

Hi Maureen,

I hope you are well and that you enjoy your gorgeous Cleo!

I went to the boot sale and guess what I found? Merida's horse! lol It was sold by a different person who had tons of plushies. He was only 50 pence and in excellent condition (All the plushies were 50 pence, I guess they wanted to get rid of them).

He is quite a big horse. I hope I will not have to rent a field in Kent for him to run around!

Yes, Merida is delighted!

Well, I would have never believed I would ever adopt a horse. He is a cutie. ( I think I am becoming slightly mad! lol)

The young girl was there but she did not have any dolls shoes left. I bought more Tsum Tsums (Rapunzel, Flynn, Pascal and more nightmare before Christmas). Very pleased. They are very cute but I think I will stop my collection here. It was nice to have the opportunity to find them so cheap and to pick who I wanted. She had a huge collection. I also bought another Disney doll from her. She does not wear the right clothes and has a few marks on her legs but I like her a lot. She was only 50 pence so it's ok. She needs to visit Frankie's hair salon... and the beauty Spa (so does her dress)!

Charlotte La Bouff from the Princess and the Frog. Great name and she is so cute. I haven't seen this film. I have a lot of Disney films to catch up with. I have seen the Pixar ones but not all the Disney's. I will find her another dress but I quite like this one for now.

It was the only Disney doll left. Nobody liked her but I do! The young girl had other dolls left but nothing more for me.

I have to add this. I was listening to this tonight and I am always amazed when I hear Pat Benatar's voice. It has been going on for years, I can't help it! lol I think there is no cure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUL21Uz5A1I

Have a great week!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service