Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Are you interested in getting some custom cast parts, but don't have the spare cash? Well, you're in luck, because there are some things I am looking for that can translate into store credit for you.

Here's how it works:

You browse through my want list. If there is something there or you have something you think I might like, Reply here. If I accept, the rest will be done via PM.

You'll get my shipping address.

You'll also need to create an account on my store website: http://www.plastic-curves.com

Once the items are received, your account will be credited with the agreed amount. You can then use that credit for any CAST item(s) on my site. I will add in additional credit to cover the shipping for all MIB items. (I want them shipped very carefully) You cover shipping for the loose stuff, so it's best if you have lots of little items together in one 1st class package.

Here's my Want List (credit being offered shown in yellow)

Monster High Stuff:

Basic Abbey Bominable (1st version, MIB) $40

Gigi (MIB) $30

Twyla (MIB) $25

Bloodgood (MIB) $45

Catty Noir (MIB) $25

Any full clothing set (some swimwear, some pajamas, No CAMs,Off a doll) $4-10

Shoes (Not CAM) $2-3

Shoes (Catty Noir's boots) $5 

Non-Monster High:

Transformers Prime Shockwave (Voyager, Loose) $20

Transformers Prime Megatron (Voyager, Loose) $20

I will update this list as needed. Thanks!

Views: 1157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sure, can you take a pic so I have a visual?

Sure, ill see if i can take some tonite.

Here are the pics, i also have her diary and stand available. (see pics)

The website isn't letting me send you a PM. I'd like everything pictured except the guy stuff, diaries and cards. I'd also like the additional things mentioned. See if the site will let you PM me, so we can negotiate trade value. Thanks!

MonsterMenagerie said:

I know you said above that you didn't want any beach clothing, but I figured Id' throw what I had in anyway. (I also have Operetta's mask, ring, and earrings, along with a bunch of Ghoulia's cat eye glasses)

Will do! Friend request sent :)

Loren (plastic-curves.com) said:

The website isn't letting me send you a PM. I'd like everything pictured except the guy stuff, diaries and cards. I'd also like the additional things mentioned. See if the site will let you PM me, so we can negotiate trade value. Thanks!

MonsterMenagerie said:

I know you said above that you didn't want any beach clothing, but I figured Id' throw what I had in anyway. (I also have Operetta's mask, ring, and earrings, along with a bunch of Ghoulia's cat eye glasses)

updated

I can probably get you a Twyla, and I have one or two pairs of shoes that I'd like to get rid of. Also, would you be interested in Bratzillaz shoes? They seem to fit MH pretty well. Let me know what you'd like pictures of, and if I should be trying to pick up a Twyla for you.

The Twyla would need to be perfect in a perfect box. I would not be able to use her for my collection if she isn't. Let me know which MH shoes you have. I don't think I can use the Bratzillas shoes.

I have Basic Abbey MIB but shes not the initial release as well as a ton of shoes. I will have to look at my stash and see what I am willing to part with but some that I know I have and am willing to trade include basic robeccas shoes, Operettas FP shoes, SS Ghoulias shoes, Abbeys Snowboarding FP shoes and a bunch others. Let me know if your interested

Yes, my local Target usually has three or four Twylas out on the shelf at any given time, and I'm very meticulous when it comes to paint flaws and box damage. I'll see what I can find within the next couple of days. I want to get rid of Abbey's original white boots and Operetta's basic saddle shoes. 

The Twyla would need to be perfect in a perfect box. I would not be able to use her for my collection if she isn't. Let me know which MH shoes you have. I don't think I can use the Bratzillas shoes.

Thanks, MM
I have both those pairs, so I can only offer $2 each pair.

MonsterMenagerie said:

Yes, my local Target usually has three or four Twylas out on the shelf at any given time, and I'm very meticulous when it comes to paint flaws and box damage. I'll see what I can find within the next couple of days. I want to get rid of Abbey's original white boots and Operetta's basic saddle shoes. 

Thanks, Abbinormal

Abbey has to be first release, MIMB. I only collect 1st release dolls. I have all the shoes you mentioned, so I can only offer $2 a pair for each. Let me know which are the others you have.

MonsterMenagerie said:

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service