Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Are you interested in getting some custom cast parts, but don't have the spare cash? Well, you're in luck, because there are some things I am looking for that can translate into store credit for you.

Here's how it works:

You browse through my want list. If there is something there or you have something you think I might like, Reply here. If I accept, the rest will be done via PM.

You'll get my shipping address.

You'll also need to create an account on my store website: http://www.plastic-curves.com

Once the items are received, your account will be credited with the agreed amount. You can then use that credit for any CAST item(s) on my site. I will add in additional credit to cover the shipping for all MIB items. (I want them shipped very carefully) You cover shipping for the loose stuff, so it's best if you have lots of little items together in one 1st class package.

Here's my Want List (credit being offered shown in yellow)

Monster High Stuff:

Basic Abbey Bominable (1st version, MIB) $40

Gigi (MIB) $30

Twyla (MIB) $25

Bloodgood (MIB) $45

Catty Noir (MIB) $25

Any full clothing set (some swimwear, some pajamas, No CAMs,Off a doll) $4-10

Shoes (Not CAM) $2-3

Shoes (Catty Noir's boots) $5 

Non-Monster High:

Transformers Prime Shockwave (Voyager, Loose) $20

Transformers Prime Megatron (Voyager, Loose) $20

I will update this list as needed. Thanks!

Views: 1157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very interested in the Torelei. I will have to check, but I believe I already have a Lagoona being sent to me. Friend request sent.

Shannanigan O'Crabby said:

I have a spare Toralei (MIB)... also (from the the other thread) I have a couple nude Lagoona's if you just want one for reference. Add me as a friend to discuss particulars... I can take pics for you if interested.

Only problem is I'm out of town (as of tomorrow) so it would be a couple weeks before I can send anything out... let me know!

Updated.

Updated again.

updated again

What sort of CAM parts are you looking for? Just heads and limbs or torsos, too?

Not really looking for anything in particular. They're just listed as an option for people trying to unload unwanted parts for credit.

Just sent you a friend request and a question.

When you say 'full clothing sets' is that including shoes and purses?

Yes.

However, I will take incomplete sets, but they would be less depending on what is missing.

MonsterMenagerie said:

Alrighty, I'll just take a picture of all my spare bits and bobs, and if you're interested in any of it let me know.

Loren (plastic-curves.com) said:

Yes.

However, I will take incomplete sets, but they would be less depending on what is missing.

MonsterMenagerie said:

I know you said above that you didn't want any beach clothing, but I figured Id' throw what I had in anyway. (I also have Operetta's mask, ring, and earrings, along with a bunch of Ghoulia's cat eye glasses)

i have a cam cat girl head, a cupid doll, and cupids purse, shoes, earrings, ring, and arm gaurd. Would you happen to be interested in any of that.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service