Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

The video game was released today. I plan on getting it just because I'm a big MH fan and don't care about the quality of the game (though a decently crafted one is a plus). I would have gotten it today but other, better titles take priority (Uncharted 3 does come out next week after all). If anyone has played the game, what are your thoughts? Would a lover of the webisodes be pleased? What are the differences between the Wii and DS versions?

Views: 629

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did anyone else beat it? it wasnt to bad but alot of reading and work
i took videos of parts i thought where cool at the end of the game Clawdeen is crowned scream queen
and you also see abbey,spectra,operetta and holt close up everyone else is dressed up in the dotd clothing
:O You ruined the ending :'( :'( :'(

clawdeena9Official said:
i took videos of parts i thought where cool at the end of the game Clawdeen is crowned scream queen
and you also see abbey,spectra,operetta and holt close up everyone else is dressed up in the dotd clothing
yes...yes i did LOL this was kinda like the little mermaid game i played a while back its a story not really a game no offense but i didnt really like it :P i like games like mario and u know stuff like that lol
yes...yes i did LOL this was kinda like the little mermaid game i played a while back its a story not really a game no offense but i didnt really like it :P i like games like mario and u know stuff like that lol
I just beat it and I was crowned the Screen Queen not Clawdeen.

clawdeena9Official said:

I got it last night, and she's in.

The Music classroom is locked, so I expect she'll be in there.

Marceline the Vampire Queen said:

Hey is opperetta in it???
I think it depends on if people like you or not. Like if you reject someone when they ask you to so something, your points will go down.

VampyNapy said:
I just beat it and I was crowned the Screen Queen not Clawdeen.

clawdeena9Official said:

This is a great game overall, it's amazing!

It's got good quality graphics for a game where you can do alot. Most games like this (with missions) have such sucky graphics.
I'm almost finished with the game, but I plan to play the game again and again since there's multiple actions and choices you can make and do.

I have the Wii version.

I'm pretty sure the DS version is pretty much exactly the same, just lower resolution graphics.

When I played through it I did my best to make everyone happy, completed every class and task, but it still didn't fill my Ghoul Meter up enough. In my playthrough Cleo was named Scream Queen. Somehow, the player can be Queen, but for the life of me I can't figure out how and there's no walkthroughs or FAQ's up yet.

Help?

The Wii Version? INCREDIBLE. Even Operetta Is In It! Bad Bits? It's VERY Easy And Short, But While It Lasts IT IS AMAZING!!!!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service