Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Don't get me wrong, there are dolls of each character which i love, but then there are a few i don't care for.

For example, I tend to like almost all Draculaura dolls, however i didn't care for Dead tired wave 2 Draculaura, , Powder room Draculaura, or the Coffin Bean Draculaura.

Does anyone else feel similar about a particular doll from a character you otherwise love?

Views: 561

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Draculaura dolls tend to leave me cold. There are a few exceptions - the Roadster and Powder Room dolls really work for me for some reason - but usually they seem very one-note ("All pink, all the time!"), and uncreative. And her deluxe dolls are always WAY too OTT for me -- her Sweet 1600 and GR dolls make me shudder. So. Much. Tack. (Although I'll be the first to admit her GR wings are pretty amazing. I just don't like everything else around them.) Her DDG doll is my single least favorite MH doll -- ever. As in, there's no other MH doll that's ever been released that I dislike more than Draculaura's DDG doll. So cheap, unattractive, and uncreative. Ugh.

Okay, rant over!

I love Draculaura, so most of her dolls I've loved, except maybe the 1st dead tired...what is up with her weird hair, two loops on her head?? Also wasn't too excited about her Day at the maul doll, but I got her anyway because I already had the Frankie one.

I don't like Clawd *from the 2 pack clothes either, not quite 'jock' enough for me! and Clawd's 1600th's hair eww didn't look like that on Why do ghouls fall in love!!!

Agreed on DDG Laura. She was really uncreative. As if we needed more bad Laura dolls! It should have been a Cleo.

MDNA John said:

Draculaura dolls tend to leave me cold. There are a few exceptions - the Roadster and Powder Room dolls really work for me for some reason - but usually they seem very one-note ("All pink, all the time!"), and uncreative. And her deluxe dolls are always WAY too OTT for me -- her Sweet 1600 and GR dolls make me shudder. So. Much. Tack. (Although I'll be the first to admit her GR wings are pretty amazing. I just don't like everything else around them.) Her DDG doll is my single least favorite MH doll -- ever. As in, there's no other MH doll that's ever been released that I dislike more than Draculaura's DDG doll. So cheap, unattractive, and uncreative. Ugh.

Okay, rant over!

Unfortunately Abbey is boring across the board, I really like her character and the Wave 1 version but after that they have just been boring, I love the choices they made on her GR outfit but she's still boring. Also why is Scaris Abbey exactly the same as SS Abbey? ...lame. Also I would like to see Abbey with wave hair.

ss ghoulia most ulad dolls 

GR Draculaura was a gift because I refused to buy her, she looks like a Christmas Ornament

Lets see, I hate to pick on them because almost all of the dolls that I say I don't like I end up liking when I see them in person out of the package.  Basically to me there is no completely bad Monster High doll.  That being said, there are a few that I'm not crazy about.

Ghouls Rule Clawdeen, Ghouls Rule Cleo (not as bad as Clawdeen but, still yucky), all the Dot Dead dolls (except for Lagoona who it seems to work for), All the Operetta dolls except for the first one, 1600 Clawd (I love Clawd but that weird hair killed it for me), all the budget Abbey dolls

I will buy anything cheap and/or fixable but I do dislike some of the dolls. I don't like any GB doll the GB Jackson is okay but I prefer the basic version. DT dolls I don't like except for Lagoona and Clawdeen both versions. Ghoul's Rule not a fan of the Clawdeen outfit but my girls like it. Skull Shores Ghoulia, PD Ghoulia. DDG dolls.I am also not a huge fan of the Roller Maze line. I really prefer the wave one dolls, basic version dolls except Clawd (I like the 1600 version better) DOTD dolls, and the exclusive store dolls.

I don't really like ANY of the guy dolls. The girls are just so pretty and elegant but the guys seem so clunky. -_-

I don't like the sweet 1600s. Sure they're cute, but the hair tends to be static. Clawdeen has very hard to manage hair in this line. and drac seems to poof up. and Frankies hair is too put up. Clawd has a weird hairstyle. Clawdeen has purple hands which i dont like as much

Hmm, lets see. Spectra! I bought her basic but i can't see myself buying any others, she just seems bland to me in the face and so not as special as other dolls. Also they don't seen to be changing her makeup much. Dot dead gorgeous Draculaura, even though shes one of my fave dolls, i also dislike the makeup of her gloom beach doll. Lagoona can be a bit bland, i wish they'd do nore with her, same goes for Abbey! Oh and Clawdeen is another fave of mine but i really am not fond of the doll that comes with Howleen, so much so that i bought the pack due to my love of her but sold it to make room for groovier Clawdeens! The makeup is awful, the outfit is boring, and the hair is nice when straightened (which i did) apart from the black bits.

I'm not a fan of the roller maze either....though I bought Lagoona because she was only $15 (which is so cheap here) and I will most likely buy a fashion pack and change her clothes lol

I didn't realise that RM Lagoona is doing the 'hang ten'  (or 'hange loose' or whatever you like to call that hand gesture )sign with her right hand, that kind of made me LOL when I saw that

L.A. said:

I will buy anything cheap and/or fixable but I do dislike some of the dolls. I don't like any GB doll the GB Jackson is okay but I prefer the basic version. DT dolls I don't like except for Lagoona and Clawdeen both versions. Ghoul's Rule not a fan of the Clawdeen outfit but my girls like it. Skull Shores Ghoulia, PD Ghoulia. DDG dolls.I am also not a huge fan of the Roller Maze line. I really prefer the wave one dolls, basic version dolls except Clawd (I like the 1600 version better) DOTD dolls, and the exclusive store dolls.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service