Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

What have been some of your experiences with finding the MH dolls at Target after checking online and it saying that it's "in stock" at a specific Target store. Did the doll end up actually being there? Abbey is showing up as "in stock" in three Targets not too far from me. I know pretty much the best option is to go drive out and check instead of just calling >.< Thanks for any replies/help! :)

Views: 193

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

idk cuz i dont live close to target but my walmart usually has the ones online says they do 

Thank you so much! I actually got my own Operetta just yesterday-- and a getting a second because the mail service smashed my box and broke the stand (Mattel offered to replace her). I did, however, show a friend of mine the link and she eagerly snatched Operetta up! SO hard to find her at a decent price right, now isn't it?  Any chance you know where Abbey's in stock? xD

LaPetiteRougeFox said:

interesting! yeah...these stock statuses are weird and all over the place. If you're still looking for Operetta try:

http://shop.mattel.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12427414

:) Hope you get to order before it runs out!

Operetta is probably my favorite doll. that's great to hear! and yeah, it is. No, sadly I don't know about Abbey. I can't find her anywhere and refuse to pay the eBay and Amazon prices. If only Mattel would do the same for Abbey!!!!!! :xxxxxx

Milksake said:

Thank you so much! I actually got my own Operetta just yesterday-- and a getting a second because the mail service smashed my box and broke the stand (Mattel offered to replace her). I did, however, show a friend of mine the link and she eagerly snatched Operetta up! SO hard to find her at a decent price right, now isn't it?  Any chance you know where Abbey's in stock? xD

LaPetiteRougeFox said:

interesting! yeah...these stock statuses are weird and all over the place. If you're still looking for Operetta try:

http://shop.mattel.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12427414

:) Hope you get to order before it runs out!

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service