Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

What have been some of your experiences with finding the MH dolls at Target after checking online and it saying that it's "in stock" at a specific Target store. Did the doll end up actually being there? Abbey is showing up as "in stock" in three Targets not too far from me. I know pretty much the best option is to go drive out and check instead of just calling >.< Thanks for any replies/help! :)

Views: 193

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I only tried and succeeded once.  Target said the original Clawdeen was instock, so I called them up.  I had the guy describe the doll he was holding, and sure enough it was her.  He held it for me and I got 1 Clawdeen for $15 

Well, I just looked up and they said Abbey and Spectra is in stock at my local Target and I just got back from there and there was no Abbey or Spectra

@Nacht Vogel,

glad it worked out for you! :)

@Nira Bominable

yeah, your experience sounds more realistic. Abbey is showing up as "in stock" in Sanford, Orange City, and Mt.Dora, FL. I'm torn about whether to try and look or wait, lol.

I think you should call them atleast. I always had good experience with calling Target. They always seem very helpful. 

All the basic dolls have the same DCPI number at Target unfortunately.  So there is no guarantee that a specific doll is in stock.  If it says "in stock" for one it really means that they have an assortment of basic dolls "in stock".  I would recommend calling before you drive there.

This. The assortment now that I've been seeing in stores is 2x Operettas, 2x Nefera, 1x Toralei, 1x SO Cleo. I have found that if you check the website late at night (like, after 11pm) - the in-stock status has been accurate and updated from what they've gotten in a shipment.

Ravenmoon said:

All the basic dolls have the same DCPI number at Target unfortunately.  So there is no guarantee that a specific doll is in stock.  If it says "in stock" for one it really means that they have an assortment of basic dolls "in stock".  I would recommend calling before you drive there.

Thanks for your replies/help. Yeah, started calling the Targets not ridiculously far that said they had Abbey in stock. Only managed to call 2 of them since Target closes at 10, but I'm getting up early tomorrow to finish. Unsurprisingly, neither Target that showed "in stock" had her, but the associates were really friendly and helpful.

I searched online and was excited to find some dolls "listed" in my local target (local being 45 minutes away).  It was Abbey I was after.  So I drove through the desert and when I got to Target their shelves were completely empty, as were all the Targets in the surrounding area.

ouch, that sucks. yeah...I spent an hr calling about 25 Targets that her listed as "in stock"...none of them actually did.

patricia jauss said:

I searched online and was excited to find some dolls "listed" in my local target (local being 45 minutes away).  It was Abbey I was after.  So I drove through the desert and when I got to Target their shelves were completely empty, as were all the Targets in the surrounding area.

I had the exact opposite happen, actually. The Target site showed Operetta in stock, who I wanted, but Nefera was out. I went to the store, not a single Operetta, but plenty of Nefera's! That's how I got her actually.

interesting! yeah...these stock statuses are weird and all over the place. If you're still looking for Operetta try:

http://shop.mattel.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12427414

:) Hope you get to order before it runs out!

Milksake said:

I had the exact opposite happen, actually. The Target site showed Operetta in stock, who I wanted, but Nefera was out. I went to the store, not a single Operetta, but plenty of Nefera's! That's how I got her actually.

This happened to me when I wanted Spectra. Luckily I found one at Walmart not a day later... but the guy at Target was really helpful!

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service