Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hi there! I have some nudes and clothing available.  I  am willing to ship worldwide.

$9 each, unless otherwise noted.

From left to right:

1. =HOLD= Gloom Beach Jackson

2. =SOLD= Basic Ghoulia

3. S1600 Draculaura

4. =SOLD= Dead Tired Lagoona (No leg fins, has flower tattoo on back which can be easily removed before mailed if desired) ($8)

5. =HOLD= Basic Operetta

6. =SOLD= Basic Toralei

7. Dawn of the Dance Clawdeen (Normal hands)

8. =SOLD= Dead Tired Clawdeen (Arms a little loose, can be fixed easily with a coat of nail polish)

9. Basic Cleo (has Gloom Beach hands, a little loose, can be fixed with a coat of nail polish)

Clothes:

1. =SOLD=

Cleo's jumpsuit, $2

2. =SOLD= Operetta's Basic outfit, no mask or ring $5

3. =SOLD= Toralei's leggings and scarf, $2

4. =SOLD= Dead Tired Clawdeen pants and top, $4

5. Day at the Maul Draculara's skirt and top (Not pictured) $5

I'm looking to trade for:

Scarah Screams and/or HooDude, BNIB or out of box

SS Gil

Outfits: Any DDG, any Roller Maze, Basic Clawd, Ghoulia, Lagoona, DOTD Lagoona, Cleo, Deuce, Ghoulia, DT: Draculaura, Ghoulia, SS: Draculara, Wave 2: Clawdeen, Lagoona, Frankie. Home Ick Frankie. 

Please PM me if interested :) 

Thanks!

Views: 858

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

want toralei! get paid tomorrow

I would like lagoona and clawdeen's pajamas and cleo's jumpsuit

What is shipping to the USA?


Hi there, Clawdeen's PJs were just put on hold >.< However, I can have Cleo's jumpsuit shipped to you for $2, with $4 being the total.  PM me :)


patricia jauss said:

I would like lagoona and clawdeen's pajamas and cleo's jumpsuit

What is shipping to the USA?

on my phone so I cant pm right now. In my first post I said I wanted Lagoon as well. Is she available?
Oh yes, sorry about that. Don't know how I missed it! I'll put her on hold for you. The total, including shipping, is $16 :)



patricia jauss said:
on my phone so I cant pm right now. In my first post I said I wanted Lagoon as well. Is she available?

Interesting in gloom b-Jackson?

I have DT Ghoulia's outfit available. How much are you offering in trade? (I have my eye on the Operetta doll.)

on my phone again so cant quote. I just went to bed but when I get up I will send payment for lagoona and cleos jumpsuit through paypal. I will try and send you a friend request
cant send a fr from my phone. I will contact you when I get up

Gita V.S. - GB Jackson is on hold for now, I'll let you know if the sale happens to fall through.

Loren- Due to shipping costs, I can't say yes to a doll-for-outfit trade, but I'm more than happy to work out a partial trade? PM me, and we can discuss cutting Operetta's price down in exchange for the outfit :D

Patricia- I sent you a FR with my paypal info :)

Ow! Ok.Thanks!

Picklesbird said:

Gita V.S. - GB Jackson is on hold for now, I'll let you know if the sale happens to fall through.

Loren- Due to shipping costs, I can't say yes to a doll-for-outfit trade, but I'm more than happy to work out a partial trade? PM me, and we can discuss cutting Operetta's price down in exchange for the outfit :D

Patricia- I sent you a FR with my paypal info :)

Sent payment

Picklesbird said:

Gita V.S. - GB Jackson is on hold for now, I'll let you know if the sale happens to fall through.

Loren- Due to shipping costs, I can't say yes to a doll-for-outfit trade, but I'm more than happy to work out a partial trade? PM me, and we can discuss cutting Operetta's price down in exchange for the outfit :D

Patricia- I sent you a FR with my paypal info :)

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service