Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

As you may or may not have noticed, the Monster High Fearbook is back up again on their website. On the main page, there's a "Cast your vote" ballot box, and to my surprise, there was a "Should Clawd and Draculaura hook up?" question. I nearly had a heart attack-- 25% said no, 75% said yes. I don't know about you, but I'm logging on every day to vote "no". I encourage those who are pro HUla/JUla to do the same, or at least those who think the ClawdXLala pairing was a poor choice. 

While it's true ClawdxLala are techincally official with the release of the two-pack, I say we make Mattel eat their stupid ideas! viva la revolucion!

And hey, if you like the pairing, good on ya. Be content in the fact that your pairing is real. But maybe do the rest of us a favor and don't vote. Let us have this one last victory.

Views: 207

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Oddly enough .. no one that I know has had a relationship last very long EXCEPT those that knew each other a long time before they got together. Probably has a lot to do with the fact that if you know someone really well before getting in a relationship with them you know all their "quirks".. and accept them already.

P-girl said:
Why? 'Cause they know each other for a long time? Research indicate that that's BAD for a romantic relationship. If they really knew each other that long and that well, they'd feel like they were brother and sister. To such a point that a romantic relationship would probably feel squicky.
I hated the ClawdxLala pairing since I read your "Love Bites Comic" FRANKIExCLAWD FOREVA!!
Thanks, guys.
i LOVE them together!

Honestly it's more like their just throwing the haters a bone with this one. If I get Jackson well...It depends. I may pair him up with Ghoulia.

If I get the Clawd/Draculaura pack then I'll probably keep them as a 'bit of a pairing' but it depends since they would be my dolls and in pictures I could do whatever I wish be it appropriate. Sure lovely dovey pics are cute but I see enough of 'em in the various fandoms that have yaoi pairings.

So for all I know if I get Clawd and Jackson I may make them a shounen-ai couple.

It depends.

...................Well that seems unnecessarily mean............

Maya Cookie said:
This whole entire conversation is stupid. Who really cares? Mattel is out to make MONEY. Therefore they do what they need to to make more. So they paired them together to sell them as a set for more money. It's really not that big of a deal. Clearly, The person who is having a fit over this and started the whole conversation really has some big issues and really needs to seek mental help. It's just a doll line. It's not like they are real people and you want to date the guy. (If that happens to be the case you are more fucked up than i though you were) The whole ordeal this person started is really just retarded. If you like this paring good for you. If you don't then you can still buy the pack if you want and pair them with someone else. It's not that big of a deal.

*Points down* It's right about that point where you started to become nasty. I'm all for 'Calming the heck down' when it comes to shipping, I don't say people need mental help when they don't. That's crossing a line. And calling her 'Retarded' afterwards? Even worse. And then the F-bomb, on a site aimed at CHILDREN.

Girl, you need some lessons in manners.

Maya Cookie said:

Clearly, The person who is having a fit over this and started the whole conversation really has some big issues and really needs to seek mental help.

(...)

(If that happens to be the case you are more fucked up than i though you were) 

The whole ordeal this person started is really just retarded.

I never said I agreed or disagreed, I just think calling her retarded and in need of mental health very, very nasty.

And again;

The F-word on a CHILDREN'S SITE.

Okay, can you please stop swearing? and no one's throwing a fit right now. And even if you think this discussion is stupid, you don't have to be so mean about it. Honestly, it's uncalled for.

Maya Cookie said:
Look really this whole damn thing is stupid. Who cares? Really. If you don't like it thats fine but dont throw a fucking fit about it.

P-girl said:

I never said I agreed or disagreed, I just think calling her retarded and in need of mental health very, very nasty.

And again;

The F-word on a CHILDREN'S SITE.

That's your opinion. To some people, this matters, and that doesn't mean there's any thing wrong with them. And even if you weren't actually calling her retarded, you didn't need to use that word. even if no one hear actually is, it's still offensive and rude. Besides, this discussion had died off. Meaning no one was really making a big deal about the pairing anymore.

Maya Cookie said:
Really it's dumb. I' never called the person retared  but i did call the conversation. It's sad that everyone is fighting over it because they don't like a doll paired with another doll. It's not that big of a deal do get the hell over it.

Bones said:
Okay, can you please stop swearing? and no one's throwing a fit right now. And even if you think this discussion is stupid, you don't have to be so mean about it. Honestly, it's uncalled for.

Maya Cookie said:
Look really this whole damn thing is stupid. Who cares? Really. If you don't like it thats fine but dont throw a fucking fit about it.

yikes. first of all, this conversation started, and died a couple of weeks ago. Why did we bring this back from the dead? Also, thanks to those who were supportive (or unsupportive, but with good reason, your opinion does matter to me!)

Secondly, I think I deserve a chance to clarify myself with those who are needlessly and frankly rather carelessly pointing fingers and calling horrible names, without apparently having actually read the topic. I am aware that the pairing shipped, and I'm ok with that, I'm not throwing a fit. I asked members of the community to vote AGAINST a shipped pairing in order to demonstrate the power, and mental capabilities of our fans, that we could act together to show Mattel the kinds of things we liked and disliked and that they could act accordingly. However, judging from what I'm reading here, I can clearly see why we failed at that.

So please, stop posting here and let this old thread die. it's pointless now. So Maya, Reaperess, if you want to take your Pre-Monster Syndrome rant somewhere, make a new thread in another place, and the members of the internet will all be happy to make you feel like horrible human beings.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service