Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Yep. So Monday [the fourth of July] was the day my family got back from our trip to California. We stopped by our newly opened local WalMart to get dinner and some fireworks. I had to stop and check for any sightings of the new dolls, especially a Spectra. And guess what I found?

One of each of the new DOTD Dolls; Ghoulia, Deuce, and Lagoona. I also saw the re-released Cleo but didn't buy her since I already own her. I'll try and get photos up later!

<3

Views: 110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Which state was this in?  Anyone in New York (Long Island specifically) see any in walmart?  I called a few walmarts and they claimed they didn't have any.  Although, Long Island doesn't have any super walmarts.

I had a friend look for them in NYC since he was there on vacation, but he only checked the TRU in Times Square and it was a no. :'( I asked him when he was near FAO Schwartz, but he was going on a tour so he didn't check. I should have asked if he saw Spectra (and to check Wal-Marts, but I'm not going to have him search for them on his vacation), but I ordered her online and she should be here by the end of the week.

Evelyn Bell said:

Which state was this in?  Anyone in New York (Long Island specifically) see any in walmart?  I called a few walmarts and they claimed they didn't have any.  Although, Long Island doesn't have any super walmarts.

Well, when I was in New York the Toys R Us there had the full set of Dead Tired dolls as ell as the Clawd/Lala pack, but that was several weeks ago.

I got these most recent ones in Utah. Oh, and I've heard rumor of Spectra sightings in the Four Corners area as well.

Lillian Gracey said:

I had a friend look for them in NYC since he was there on vacation, but he only checked the TRU in Times Square and it was a no. :'( I asked him when he was near FAO Schwartz, but he was going on a tour so he didn't check. I should have asked if he saw Spectra (and to check Wal-Marts, but I'm not going to have him search for them on his vacation), but I ordered her online and she should be here by the end of the week.

Evelyn Bell said:

I bought my daughter's spectra, the schools out Cleo & clawdeen & all her DT dolls from the Times Square TRU.  I am looking for the Dawn of the dance dolls.  Which people keep saying they are in walmarts.  Anyone in Long Island see any in walmarts?

My friend just got Spectra and it was at a Wal Mart in Ottawa IL.
I got Spectra at my TRU here in Van Nuys, California.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service