Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Ok, so if people need help with a custom coment here. Other custom dolls maker can answer your question.

All ready answered questions:

Question still need to be answered:

Eyelashed (real)

Views: 287

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was wondering if anyone know how to add eyelashes (real ones)  to dolls.

I have never made a proper custom before but I did add eyelashes to one of my Clawdeen's before. I got some fake eyelashes and cut of as much of them as I needed and then trimmed them to a sensible length. My ones were already sticky so I didn't need glue but if you wanted them permanently I would add glue as mine eventually fell off. There is also the option of rooting eyelashes but I am not sure how to, maybe it is similar to rooting a dolls hair. Hope this helps :-) 

I was wondering if you could swap out the head for one from a dollfie / blythe or any of the japanese dolls out there? 

I got some problems with the CAM dolls... the hard plastic is driving me crazy. I removed it to reroot the hair, and tried to find some other fluffy material to put on the head to fill the hole. I found something which seems to be the same material then the head itself (just a bit more fluffy), but I tried 2 different kinds of glues and it just doesn't stick. Is there anything else I could try to deal with that hole? :( I read something about making a wig cap, but does it realy stick to the head? *confused*

From what I've read on here you don't need to plug up the hole. The hair will cover it. I'l try to find a link to where i saw people talking about it. 

Anna said:

I got some problems with the CAM dolls... the hard plastic is driving me crazy. I removed it to reroot the hair, and tried to find some other fluffy material to put on the head to fill the hole. I found something which seems to be the same material then the head itself (just a bit more fluffy), but I tried 2 different kinds of glues and it just doesn't stick. Is there anything else I could try to deal with that hole? :( I read something about making a wig cap, but does it realy stick to the head? *confused*

I did read about that too! Problem is, the doll will need hair which is long enough then. I wanted to give one a short haircut for example. ;s

I just tried out tonns of super glue today, I guess the piece which I used to fill the hole will stick for now, but I might have to root it before I put it in! :)

Andymonster said:

From what I've read on here you don't need to plug up the hole. The hair will cover it. I'l try to find a link to where i saw people talking about it. 

Anna said:

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service