Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

On Wednesday we bought a CAM Insect add-on pack, and when we opened her and attached her to or starter kit, we discovered these faults:

The dress won't go past the thighsAnd the shoes are over-sized.

We're not sure whether to send an email to mattel, hoping that we'll get a refund or a replacement.

(Sorry about the picture quality, I just took them a few minutes ago on my webcam.)

Views: 225

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, my shoes are like that too.

Triumvirate: Wun, Tou, & Thrii said:

You can take one of the legs off, pull the dress down, and then slide the leg back up under the skirt and push it back in. The shoes are always like that on the insect girl.

Thanks, still annoyed that it's not properly made. The legs are flimsy, too. I think we'll put some different shoes on.

Triumvirate: Wun, Tou, & Thrii said:

You can take one of the legs off, pull the dress down, and then slide the leg back up under the skirt and push it back in. The shoes are always like that on the insect girl.

My shoes are like that too. I just ignore it. I didn't have that issue with the dress, though, I did have trouble getting it on after I painted the body.

I think the shoes are purposley oversized. They remind me of how bees and other insect5s have either the little barb-pieces on their legs or have little feet so their legs are shaped like an 'L'. The dress is always tight, though. I've tried two separate CAM bee girls and both of them were a little tight around the hips, the same way Draculaura's DatM shoes are hard to get on. They're just made that way to look stylized on the doll.

I haven't notice any problems with the bee girl dress, but I had a problem with the sleeves on one outfit although truthfully I don't remember if it was CAM or fashion pack, basically one sleeve was super tight..I wonder if these shoes would fit Nefera, I didn't even think to check...

Nah, they don't. They're not wide enough.

Barbara Romphf said:

I haven't notice any problems with the bee girl dress, but I had a problem with the sleeves on one outfit although truthfully I don't remember if it was CAM or fashion pack, basically one sleeve was super tight..I wonder if these shoes would fit Nefera, I didn't even think to check...

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service