Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'stands' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selling all my MH and EAH Dolls + Clothing, Stands, and Brushes! Great for customizer or beginner customizer! (PRICE DOWN)

Hello all! I'm selling all of my MH, EAH, MH/EAH Clothing, Stands, and Brushes! Dolls have all been wiped of make-up/face-paint, removed ha…

Started by Pickle

6 Mar 4
Reply by Pickle

(PRICE DROP) Selling Huge Doll, Accessory and Stand Lot

Need it all gone :( 17 dolls + 1 head - €60 or best offer! Shipping would be roughly €15, but I'd get back to you based on the country…

Started by LilSkully

4 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by LilSkully

WANTED!!!!!!!! monster high dolls and stands

hello everyone im looking for the dolls listed below if you have any of these listed below to offer please PM me and we can make arrangemen…

Started by Irakitty

22 Sep 25, 2017
Reply by Stanna

need some info

hello all im wondering if the swim class (aka make a splash) rochelle comes with a stand? and is she a good buy?

Started by Irakitty

3 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by MonstaMan

Does the Picnic Casket two-pack come with stands?

I'm considering purchasing the Picnic Casket Jackson and Frankie set, but I wanna know for sure if they come with stands or not. I've tried…

Started by Mighoula Scaremeyer

3 Nov 20, 2014
Reply by Konzern

Budget Line Stands are coming back!!

With the Freaky Fusion line, I'm getting a feeling all dolls carrying stands are making a comeback! I love purchasing MH dolls that have st…

Started by Olympia Lovett

5 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by Nat

Monster high Stands and Brushes

All items listed can be found in one of the pictures. Prices do not include shipping. I only ship in the US and it will be the actual cost…

Started by samanthacastle54

0 Jun 24, 2014

Monster High Accessory, Stands, and More! (UPDATED 7/23)

I have decided that I really need to sell some extra items I have that I really don't use. Mostly because I am trying very hard to save up…

Started by MonsterEverAfterGirls

23 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by MonsterEverAfterGirls

Looking for 4 to 5 MH DOLL STANDS

4-5 Monster High doll stands required for the budget scaris dolls that didn't have them in boxthey need to be black, ship to Italythank you…

Started by calebtobey

1 May 24, 2013
Reply by angelarcher

Desperately seeking

STANDS!    Any and all colors, boy or girl.  Black is prefered, but I can make anything work.  I am looking for upwards of 30 total. I have…

Started by Torie

8 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Dragona13x

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service