Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'mod' (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wanted: "Unsalvagables" and other unfortunates.

Do you have a doll in a shape you just can't bear to look at?Broken limbs?Did the dog get to it?Did a sibling or child get ahold of them wi…

Started by MadBoyCreator

28 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Claire

Russian swimsuit pattern with English info

Ok, I found the online pattern some time ago, but with the lack of English instructions, including scale, I have only just made a test run…

Started by nox_lumen

0 Apr 29, 2014

Additive mods?

So after owning my MHs for at least a year with the intention to customise and having fallen in love with the characters/being to nervous t…

Started by Arkinlae

2 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by SpikeStarkey

Robecca Steam Ideas.

I can't wait for another budget Robecca doll (I may go out next weekend and see if there are still some left at the Target I usually find t…

Started by MadBoyCreator

35 Mar 9, 2014
Reply by Gabby Goyle (2)

Simple Bee CAM repaint

I came across the bee cam parts so I decided to do something really simply with it nothing to special but here she is her name is Bee-anca…

Started by JJ_Munster

4 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by JJ_Munster

Mod

Photo queue - Moderation will be slow

Hey guys, your one and only aweosme photo mod here. Sad to say, my pc has bitten the dust so my internet time is seriously limited. I'm un…

Started by purple_monkfish

8 Dec 28, 2013
Reply by purple_monkfish

Fusspot's Repaints and Works in Progress

Hey, all. I've been collecting blanks for a while so I could do some custom paint jobs, but scheduling has been a real bear. I've finally g…

Started by Fusspot

2 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by AdVick89

Elvira finally completed

I finally got around to making her dagger earrings and her ring so here she is oh I also made her a new wig hope u guys like her

Started by JJ_Munster

22 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by JJ_Munster

Mod

Another update about photos

Hey guys, new photo mod here *waves* So, i'm in the process of working through the backlog but this means photo submissions should be back…

Started by purple_monkfish

13 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by doubledeckersoulwrecker

My Customized Dolls (Lots-o-pictures!)

Hiya, I've decided that rather than creating a new post every time I complete a new doll I'm going to create one main post that I can just…

Started by Jen Jamieson

68 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Jen Jamieson

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service