Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'doll' (196)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Walmart and Monster High/EAH

how many other people are having this problem? my Walmart is absolutely pathetic. the last things they put out were Frights Camera Action D…

Started by TheWerewolfPuffBall

9 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Tara

Budget Line Stands are coming back!!

With the Freaky Fusion line, I'm getting a feeling all dolls carrying stands are making a comeback! I love purchasing MH dolls that have st…

Started by Olympia Lovett

5 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by Nat

Monster High repaints by ©AshGUTZ.

I repaint Monster High dolls and as they become available they'll show up here, once a doll is unavailable it may not be here. My profile d…

Started by CreativeMending

11 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by CreativeMending

Hey check out my blog XD

Hey I'm new to the forums but not to monster high! I would love you guys to check out my blog http://monster-highfeed.blogspot.com/ That be…

Started by Neighthan.rot

1 Aug 16, 2014
Reply by Meow Meow MH

Wal-Mart Resets

when do these usually happen? like I've said in a previous discussion I posted (Walmart and Monster High/EAH there's more information in t…

Started by TheWerewolfPuffBall

2 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by TheWerewolfPuffBall

Scaris Skelita touch up

i hope you enjoy this lil goul :)   dark wash on the figure some tattering of the skirt, touchoups on the dress and minimal body/jewelry pa…

Started by ersico

5 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by ersico

First look at EAH Lizzie Hearts doll!

From the Ever After High Dolls Facebook page: "Hex it out everyone - Here we get a first look of the upcoming Lizzie Hearts™ (Daughter of…

Started by Claire

9 May 21, 2014
Reply by kikikream

SELLING Sweet 1600 Cupid

I'm selling an out-of-box but otherwise mint CA Cupid doll. This is the Sweet 1600 version, not the re-release. Doll comes with box and all…

Started by Fokkusu

0 May 4, 2014

Russian swimsuit pattern with English info

Ok, I found the online pattern some time ago, but with the lack of English instructions, including scale, I have only just made a test run…

Started by nox_lumen

0 Apr 29, 2014

Modified Coffin bean chair to look more elegant in silver and royal blue velvet.

I modded a coffin bean chair-got rid of that icky plastic look. Reupholstered in a blue velour and painted to look like tarnished sliver. I…

Started by Stanna

2 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Stanna

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service