Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'doll' (196)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Customized Ever After High dolls

I'm customizing Ever After High dolls. They are repainted, rerooted and redressed. Their body is recarved:) Here is some photo about my cus…

Started by unniedolls

2 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by unniedolls

Collectors Lane Doll Jack.

Hi, I found this doll collectors lane name Jack along with two outfit of baseball and cowboy which all of them have never been remove from…

Started by kelly

2 Jun 27, 2015
Reply by kelly

Fully customized OOAK Monster High dolls

Hi for everybody!:) I really like the Monster High films and dolls, so I decided I will customize them:) Here is some pictures about my cu…

Started by unniedolls

14 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by unniedolls

two ooak dolls up for grabs will sell or trade

the vampire girl ( i named Fangtasia) is a draculara clone on a cam body.. i left her original hair and added in the burgundy shade..her dr…

Started by Dallas Sparks

1 Jun 1, 2015
Reply by Ology

Anyone have these for Headmistress Bloodgoods?

Found her at a thrift store for $1 and couldn't resist! I really just need her coat and left and rights arms. Below is the pic of her! Than…

Started by Danielle

2 May 11, 2015
Reply by Chris Dang

Ever After High Spring Unsprung Kitty Cheshire available on Walmart.com

I've been checking Walmart.com pretty frequently to see if they have Spring Unsprung Kitty in stock yet and I just checked and it turns out…

Started by Claire

6 Mar 29, 2015
Reply by Claire

My MH blog -- a break from the norm!

Hi everybody! Just wanted to tell you about a new blog I've started devoted to MH. I'm an adult collector and my blog will focus on my revi…

Started by MDNA John

402 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Draculad

Anyone have nefera for sale?

I know she's super rare but I know there are people that offer reasonable non inflated prices for her. I don't want her in the box. I only…

Started by Danielle

1 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Mamadoll

Duchess Swan in stock on Amazon - $21.99

So I went on Amazon to check the status of one of my packages and I noticed in the recommendations that the Duchess Swan doll was up. I was…

Started by Claire

5 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Claire

Pretty Rave Girl

I figured you all might be interested in my process of making my next customized MH girl. She started off as an Art Class Draculaura but no…

Started by Whimsii

4 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Whimsii

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service