Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Doll Care and Customizations (506)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rehairing Questions

I'm new to customizing MH dolls. I've customized MLP dolls before though and I didn't have this problem. When I was rehairing my dolls, I n…

Started by Rainbowfrosting

4 Jan 31, 2017
Reply by Ahra Raven

Weird doll heads?

So I have two dolls, Gilda Goldstag and Gigi Grant. I wanted to do reroots on both of them, since their hair is a bit strange, but their he…

Started by GingerLee

4 Jan 30, 2017
Reply by GingerLee

Doll head removal and switching question

Hey everyone! I need some help/advice on removing and switching doll heads. My plan is to switch Disney Descendants Jays head onto the Bar…

Started by LemonCherryDonut

0 Jan 18, 2017

My First Custom Doll! ( Suicide Squad Harley Quinn)

Recently, I started to turn my Hat Tastic Apple White into Harley Quinn. Harley has always been one of my favorite D.C. characters and I de…

Started by Faboolittle

7 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by skeletongirl

Senior

Rapunzel Doll!

JJust a note, I was working on rerooting her in the first picture More pictures! She's in pajamas here and has her hair down!

Started by not a cat

7 Oct 23, 2016
Reply by not a cat

Basic Shoes for ´Dolls

Hei everyone, I'm Searching for basic, plain/simple High heels for Monster High Dolls. The ones Adam was selling on his Etsy store (like th…

Started by Lucy Alice

0 Oct 16, 2016

How to re-web New Lagoona's hands!

I love new Lagoona. I hate her less-webbed fingers! Anyone know how I can re-web her hands for her? Something fairly solid because I play w…

Started by Emmy

2 Oct 1, 2016
Reply by purple_monkfish

Advice on putting glitter on playset/ What should I use?

Hi I have a Bratz DJ type stage playset. Its a white round type stage base and I wanted to make it all glitter around the base. Its white a…

Started by VegasKAT

2 Aug 27, 2016
Reply by Emmy

Leopard Girl Project

Customizers!  I could use some guidance and advice .... I'd like to make a Leopard Girl with the Nocturnal Add-on Pack body stickers. How…

Started by Gillman

3 Aug 27, 2016
Reply by Emmy

First Repaint

I finally tried a repaint this week after ages wanting to do it, so I did and was wondering what people thought. It was an Elissabat doll

Started by miscdolls

1 Aug 25, 2016
Reply by not a cat

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service