My girlfriend likes them, and has shown them to me before. I thought they were neat. She talked about how much she's been wanting Invisi-Billy doll, and can't find him anywhere. So whenever I go to a Target, or Wal-Mart, I check for one. One day, I do find him at a Target. I buy him and give it to her. After she opens him, I pose him a little bit, and I decided that I really like the Monster High dolls, and want some for myself.
November 13th, 2014
So a day or two after that, we go to Target and look at their selection. They are having a buy 2 get 1 free on all Monster High dolls. I really want one, but I want that sale, and I didn't have enough money to buy 2. So I stole them. Don't worry, I'm just kidding. I would never do that, but anyway, my girlfriend says that she'll give me money for 1 doll, and I buy the other and I get a 3rd for free.
November 14th, 2014
1, 2 and 3. I go to a different Target the next day. The previous day, my girlfriend told me that she thinks that the Frights, Camera, Action! dolls set won't be around much longer, and I like the Draculaura version from that set, so I plan on getting her. My girlfriend told me that I should get that Draculaura, another 1 for myself, and if I find one that she would like, I should get it for her. I was going to do that, until I saw Elissabat. I immediately was like, I have to get her. So I have Draculaura and Elissabat picked out. Now to find one for her, Well I don't remember much of the ones that she wanted, and I like zombies, so I got the Freaky Fusion Ghoulia. There's the first 3. I did feel bad about not buying any for my girlfriend, but she was okay with it, and she had 4 MHDs at the time, so it's not like she had none.
November 16th, 2014
4. I'm at my Girlfriend's house, and we are talking about Monster High dolls. She says that Black Friday is coming up, and the Ghoul Spirit set will be on sale then, and suggests that I get the Spectra from that set before then because it's possible that after that, stores won't restock on that set, so after I leave her house, I go to Target and buy the Spectra Ghoul Spirit doll
November 18th, 2014
5. A week earlier, I had gone to Toys R Us to look at their section of Monster High dolls, and they had the I love fashion Scarah Screams doll on clearance for 18 dollars. I fell in love with that doll. I didn't have the money at that time to buy her so I decided that on payday, I will buy her, and I went back to TRU, and bought her.
6. After I got Scarah at TRU, I decide to look at Barnes and Noble for their selection of MHDs, and I decided to buy the Dead Tired Draculaura.
November 26th, 2014
7. My girlfriend really liked my Scarah Screams doll, and promised that if I took her to TRU, she'd buy me the I love Fashion Venus doll that I saw on the 18th and really liked, and she bought it for me, while getting herself a few things.
November 30th, 2014
8. My girlfriend calls me, and says she found the Scaris doll sets for 5 dollars at Wal-Mart. She bought me the Jinafire doll, and bought herself the Clawdeen, Rochelle and Skelita dolls. She also mentioned that she bought 3 more for me for Christmas, so I have yet to see who they are.
9. She says that they had multiples of Skelita, so her and I decide to go over there so I could buy Skellita for myself. I mean 5 dollars, you can't beat that for a brand new Monster High doll in the box that's normally 23 dollars.
December 5th, 2014
10. It's payday again, so I am going Christmas shopping, and my girlfriend really wanted the 13 Wishes Lagoona, and other toys, so I went to TRU to get her some things, and they were having a BOGO 50% off all Monster High dolls, so I buy her the Creepeteria Howleen doll since she wants that one, and bought The Freaky Fieldtrip Toralei for myself. I was going to buy the Dawn of the Dance Frankie-Stein but she was 20 dollars. But then I had a hard time deciding between Toralei and Gigi (Both Freaky Fieldtrips versions) But I decided on Toralei because I would rather have the New Scaremester Gigi.
11. As I'm shopping for Christmas, I decide to look in Barnes and Noble to see if there's any more MHDs that I didn't see last time I was there. I found (hidden behind stuff) The Scaris Ghoulia. I was really excited because I really like her dress in that doll. I was like, I can't buy her, today is about others, but I came back and bought her because she is one of the top Ghoulias that I want. (Others being her original and Dead Tired. [ Which I did win on ebay, and just waiting for her to come in the mail] )
December 8th, 2014
12. My girlfriend used her mom's cellphone to tell me that she was at Wal-Mart, and scanned some of the 13 Wishes dolls for the heck of it, and saw that they are 5 dollars. So she got the ones they had. Unfortunetely, she told me right before I started work, so I couldn't go searching at the time, but when I got off, I went looking. I found the Twyla for 5 dollars.
December 11th, 2014
13. I recieve Dead Tired Ghoulia in the mail. My girlfriend loves fixing doll hair, so I took her to to her house later, and she fixed it.
December 14th, 2014
14. It's now the one month anniversary of me getting my first Monster High dolls. I have a little extra money so I decide I want to get a new doll. I was going to try to get the New Scaremester Catrine. But when I was done hanging out with my friend, it was 11:40 pm. And the Wal-Mart that I know had her closed at 12, and I knew I wasn't going to make it there on time. So I decide to go to a different one that is open 24 hours. I go in there and I don't have much of a choice. I look for a good 25 to 30 minutes to dig around the store for a Catrine. None there. So I decide to get the Frights, Camera, Action! Operetta until I walked further down the isle and saw Vandala Doubloons sitting right there on the shelf not even hiding. I felt bad about putting Operetta back, but I'll go back and get her one day.
December 18th, 2014
15. I promised my girlfriend that I'd take her to Wal-Mart. The same Wal-Mart I was at on monday. As she's looking for Christmas presents for her mom, I decide to look at the monster high dolls again, and I see a box that I didn't recognize as much as some of the others, and I pick it up. It's the Picture Day Spectra. Oh my gosh. I've been wanting this Spectra for a while, and can't find her anymore. I didn't put her on my Christmas list, so my girlfriend offers to scan her for me, (cause the scanners in the Wal-Marts here are too loud, and hurt my ears) She scans her, and comes back and says she's 14.99. That's a great price. I decide to buy her because I really want her and I don't think I'll ever see her in a store again.
December 22th, 2014
16. I really want Catrine. So I decide to go to Wal-Mart to buy the New Scaremester one. I get there, and they still have her. As I'm inspecting the box, I notice that the stand, I don't see the connector piece that holds the doll. I worry that it's not in there. I still buy her and when I got to work, I opened the box at the side and looked inside. Everything is there, the makers just did hers a little differently from some of the other dolls.
December 24th, 2014
17, 18, 19, and 20. Time for my girlfriend and I to exchange our Christmas gifts. My girlfriend got me Ghouls Night Out Spectra, and Lagoona. Scaris Frankie, and the Die-Ner playset with Draculaura doll. I have yet to open Spectra, Lagoona and Frankie, but I opened the Die-Ner, and OMG I love the Draculaura doll that is included with it. Her dress is pretty, and her hair is all soft, no jell stuff. Usually bangs on MHDs are jelly, but not this one. No one on my mom's side of the family got me any dolls. Kinda disappointed me but I'm happy with the things that I did get. No one in my immediate family gave me any dolls. I really wasn't disappointed about that because of one of the presents I got, and what went through to get it just made my night anyway. I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and see what else I get. I hope some more dolls :D
December 25th, 2014
I wake up Christmas morning to see what we got. The Monster High dolls that I got were of the following; Headless Mistress BloodGood and Nightmare, Sweet Screams Ghoulia and Draculaura, Ghoul Spirit Frankie, and Freaky Fusion Frankie. I was disappointed about not getting The Ghouls Night out 4 pack, and the Mad Science Ghoulia and Cleo 2 pack but that's okay. I'm very thankful for the dolls, and everything else that I got.
December 26th, 2014
I didn't get those 2 ones that I wanted, so after I get off work, I decide to go to the Walmarts that I knew had them a few days ago. No luck. They don't have them anymore. I'll find them one day. Maybe not in all together, but I do want some of them. But I did recieve Scaris Catrine in the mail today. Thank you MonsterHighMommy for selling her to me :D
January 3rd, 2015
I'm about to go hang out with a friend that I haven't seen in months, that I like to hang out, and he really likes Guardians of the Galaxy, so I wanted to go to Target and get him something little of Guardians of the Galaxy, and while I'm in there, I look at the Monster High dolls, and I decide that I want to buy an Inner Monster. I decide on the pink one. After that, I head to Walmart and buy a fashion pack for her. It took me a few days to name her, but I decided on naming her Adelaide, after Adelaide Clemens the actress that I love.
January 6th, 2015
My parents go shopping, and they go into a store here called Ollies'. My dad looks at the toys and sees 1 Monster High Doll on clearance. He texts me a picture of it and asks if I want her. I say I do. It's the Ghouls Alive Frankie. So he bought her for me. He didn't even know she did anything until my sister was looking at her in the car, and pushed the button. I thought that story was really funny. But the doll is really cool.
January 8th, 2015
On the previous night, I had heard that Lego minifigures series 13 has been released and I decide I want to look in Walgreens to find them. I go into one, and they had Dead Tired Spectra. I bought her immediately since I love the doll, I had never seen her in stores before, and because they only had 1.
January 9th, 2015
I had bought the Blob girl on monday, and just recieved her on Friday. I already had her name picked out before she arrived. Her name is now Curse-Tina. I think you can tell what her name is a pun off of. I love her so much. She's so awesome. I know that her hair is melting blob, but I think it looks like pink ice cream lol.