I know, I know it has been a while since my last post but I have made a lot of progress on the project over all. The evil witch's outfit is almost done, I just have to finish her jacket. I have completed the outfit for the flying monkey, the only part left is to do the boil perm and seal the face-up. (I will post a finished picture when I get the perms all setup and done.) For the scarecrow I have gotten the shirt, pants, boot-tops & bases, & the wrist-cuffs done. I still need to do…Continue
Okay this is really late in posting, my first one for part 4 evidently did not get approved. Neddless to say no big loss, it did not have any progress pics anyway. On to this week!
Over the past 2 weeks I have been ill and had family obligations that needed attending to so comparitively I got very little done on the overall project. What I do have done gives the witch characters something to stand on (their shoes). Here are the pics of them.…Continue
Okay, I am a bit more on track this week. (Thank you snow days!) This week I worked on getting the jacket for the Flying Monkey done. I even took some tastfully artsy pictures of the pieces I got done. Here are the pictures.Continue
Okay, I know I am a bit late in posting this but here it goes. What I have gotten done so far is the top hat for the good witch, the pill box hat for the flying monkey, and the heel bases for all of the shoes. I am still working on the jacket for the monkey ( the embroidery is a bit more involved than I thought it would be, but definitely worth it) I have also gotten the wings dyed (but have not gotten them photographed yet).
I would have the shoes for the good witch done by now, but…Continue