Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Trademarks give us an idea of who is coming out. If there is a trademark it means a doll is in the works. Who has a trademark?

• Manny Taur
  • Toralei Stripe
  • Purrsephone (one of the werecat twins)
  • Operetta
  • Howleeen Wolf
  • Headless Headmistress Bloodgood
  • Nefera de Nile
  • Heath Burns
  • Gillington "Gil" Webber

All of these characters have a trademark in different stages. Operetta and Howleen have the furthest  stage and Toralei and Nefera are fairly new trademarks. The further along a trademark the sooner we will likely see them. Operetta and Howleen are likely to come out next year, and Toralei and Nefera might not be seen until 2013 or later.

Views: 96

Replies to This Discussion

omg i cant believe heath has a trademark! im so happy! :)
Yep, that's how you spell it. ;-D

Lucy Hill said:
Wait so only one of the werecat twins, Puursephone, is coming out? I though they would have done a double pack with her and Meowoldy (is that how you spell it?).
Well, as of September, 2011, we know that Toralei, Nerfera, and Operetta (possibly Jackson, but I'm not trusting that) basics will be released, as well as the SS Gil.  They MIGHT eventually release the Werecat twins, probably not this wave though. As for Manny, Sloe-Moe, and Heath, we can only hope!

my friend just got a toralei doll yesterday

they are they selling a Toralei doll now, and I thought the Nefera doll was going to come out in March.

THEY ARE ALREADY SELLING BOTH OF THE WERECAT TWINS, TORALEI, OPERETTA, GIL, NEFERA, AND HOWLEEN.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service