This group is for Roleplaying, but I know on the forums it often gets VERY hectic when people don't use grammar, or they post things that don't contribute to the storyline at all. So here, we can roleplay with grammar and good plots. ^.^
Latest Activity: Mar 11, 2012
I go by the three strike system. ^_^ I'll keep a record of strikes on a page titled Strikes. New rules may be added at anytime, so check often.
1. No off-topic posts. Like, no "Did you get the SO dolls?!" It's a roleplaying group.
2. No spamming. So don't write random stuff in the comments of a Roleplay.
3. No profanity. No cussing or innaporpiate content that means. Keep it G-PG.
4. Use your grammar! I cannot stress that enough. This group was made specifically for people who do use grammar, so don't join if you don't.
5. No god-modding. That actually stands above grammar in annoyance. God-modding is when you force your character into being the main one, and try to smash the other characters so whatever they say has the importance of a crumb.
6. Please be a monster high OC. Believe it or not I have seen some people be characters from completly different fandoms in roleplays.
7. Please, I cannot stress this enough, be mature. That means no Tom and Jerry stuff goin' on. It ruins a good roleplay so fast.
Alright, have fun! Roleplay, and don't forget to follow the rules. *Insert groans here*
Here are the rules~1. No foul language2. Ocs Only3. Try to speak properly4. Anyone can join it is a party!5. Be kind, unless your OC is a bully!!6. Mark your dialogue7. You can only be a max of 2 OCsI'll be Demi Chaos:)~This is how it starts~Demi is…Continue
Admit it. We all have tortured OCs, we killed them, threw them away and sent them to a graveyard. We locked them up in asylums, gave them twisted pasts and paths and scarred them for eternity. It's typical of us, all authors do this. But our OCs…Continue
So, in this roleplay we're well... downtown. Downtown consists of an outdoor mall, a small resturaunt, a salon, a clothing store, and a McScarnolds. You know the rules, let's start. Electra had just walked out of McScarnolds holding a to go bag.Continue
Electra groaned, and left detention. She had been forced to stay there even when the teacher wasn't there. It wasn't her fault her smoothie blew up on Headmistress Bloodgod! She walked toward the door, and turned the knob. It wouldn't move. She…Continue