Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

After everything I have been hearing, and how everyone on this site, (including me) have wanted Mattel to fix certian things, like the torsos in the CAM packs, no thighs or upper arms in the onesie CAM packs, how flimsy and breakable some dolls and doll parts are, ideas of characters to maybe become dolls, ext. I just couldn't wait for someone 2 stand up and find Mattel's email address, so if I can get some help from everyone who is frustrated with these problems, maybe I can get Mattel's email and inform them of our frustration and at least try to get them to fix this. If everyone can look around on the internet for any information on Mattel's email, we might be able to fix this. Who's with me? For the sake of our Monster High Dolls!

Views: 1859

Replies to This Discussion

I have already called them and spoke with them about it.  All I got was the representative saying she will forward my suggestions on.  I asked for a manager to call me back.  I did not get that.  They said they are going to send me a coupon for 10.00 off a starter pack.

Monster high's e-mail is 

MonsterHigh@monsterhigh.com

Thank you so much. I sent them an email about the CAM Packs.

MHlover101 said:

Monster high's e-mail is 

thanks so much,i went on other websites and all of those emails where fake. i really hope they take my doll idea

MHlover101 said:

Monster high's e-mail is 

What was their phone number, because I want to be able to find a way to contact them in order to send a couple ideas to them of characters I created and want on Monster High, so do you know their phone number to maybe contact them in some sort of way??

Angela Anderson said:

I have already called them and spoke with them about it.  All I got was the representative saying she will forward my suggestions on.  I asked for a manager to call me back.  I did not get that.  They said they are going to send me a coupon for 10.00 off a starter pack.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service