Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I made these a while ago on general zoi's pony creator. I pony-fied all the monster high characters! If there are any I left out that you want me to make tell me and I will post them for you! I hope you like them!!

Abbey Bominable

Bram Devein

CAM DRAGON

CAM Insect

CAM Sea Monster

CAM Skeleton

CAM Puma Boy

CAM Three Eyed Ghoul

CAM Vampire Girl

CAM Werewolf

CAM Witch

CAM Cat

CAM Gargoyle

CAM Vampire Boy

CAM Ghost Girl


Catrine DeMew 

Clawd Wolf

Clawdeen Wolf

Cleo De Nile

Cupid

Daughter Of Arachne

Deuce Gorgon ( with glasses )

Deuce Gorgon

Draculaura

Frankie Stein

Grimmley Anne 

Ghoulia Yelps

Gillington Webber

Gory

Headmistress Bloodgood

Heath Burns

Holt Hyde

Hoodude

Howleen Wolf

Invisibilly

Jackson Jekyl

Jinafire Long

Lagoona Blue

Manny Taur

Purrsephone

Meowlody

Nefera De Nile

Opperetta

Robecca Steam

Rochelle Goyle

Romulus

Skelita Calaveras

Scarah Screams

Slow- Moe

Spectra Vondergheist

Torelei Stripe

Valentine

Venus Mcflytrap

Views: 15042

Replies to This Discussion

i luv these pics!!!!! My little pony with monster high was pure genius! i cant think of a character that u missed and im a monster high expert!!!!! u couldve put more signs on them though. as soon as i finished lookin at the last one i was disappointed that there were no more. ps could u make a werefox girl named Ashleyfox? make her cute but cool.

Thanks! Sorry about the cutie marks, I would have put a skullette cutie mark on each of them but I couldn't find pics of all their skullettes. 

Sure I can make AshleyFox for you, can you describe her so I know what she looks like, fur color, eye color, hair color, hair style ect.... or do you want me to make her so you don't know what she is going to look like?

Ashley said:

i luv these pics!!!!! My little pony with monster high was pure genius! i cant think of a character that u missed and im a monster high expert!!!!! u couldve put more signs on them though. as soon as i finished lookin at the last one i was disappointed that there were no more. ps could u make a werefox girl named Ashleyfox? make her cute but cool.



Fangtasia said:

Thanks! Sorry about the cutie marks, I would have put a skullette cutie mark on each of them but I couldn't find pics of all their skullettes. 

Sure I can make AshleyFox for you, can you describe her so I know what she looks like, fur color, eye color, hair color, hair style ect.... or do you want me to make her so you don't know what she is going to look like?

Ashley said:

i luv these pics!!!!! My little pony with monster high was pure genius! i cant think of a character that u missed and im a monster high expert!!!!! u couldve put more signs on them though. as soon as i finished lookin at the last one i was disappointed that there were no more. ps could u make a werefox girl named Ashleyfox? make her cute but cool.

u can create her for me but give her toralei's style but in a foxie way... by the way i did a powerpoint prez on the monster high gals and i needed 2 use their symbols too. i went 2 the website and did a screenshot & usin powerpoint i cropped it and now i use it 4 what ever i need. p.s. i found out about ur ponies on Google Images!!!! try searchin one of em and u will see.



Ashley said:



Fangtasia said:

Thanks! Sorry about the cutie marks, I would have put a skullette cutie mark on each of them but I couldn't find pics of all their skullettes. 

Sure I can make AshleyFox for you, can you describe her so I know what she looks like, fur color, eye color, hair color, hair style ect.... or do you want me to make her so you don't know what she is going to look like?

Ashley said:

i luv these pics!!!!! My little pony with monster high was pure genius! i cant think of a character that u missed and im a monster high expert!!!!! u couldve put more signs on them though. as soon as i finished lookin at the last one i was disappointed that there were no more. ps could u make a werefox girl named Ashleyfox? make her cute but cool.

u can create her for me but give her toralei's style but in a foxie way... by the way i did a powerpoint prez on the monster high gals and i needed 2 use their symbols too. i went 2 the website and did a screenshot & usin powerpoint i cropped it and now i use it 4 what ever i need. p.s. i found out about ur ponies on Google Images!!!! try searchin one of em and u will see. ohhh! if u r gonna use it 4 a cutie mark u put it in paint, make it as big as u want and save it.

That is soooooooooooooooooooooo cool!!!!! You made them look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Hey you know the creat a monsters ; a bee girl; a skeleton; a dragon; a werewolf; a three eyed girl; a sea monster; a vampire..... could you make any of them????

hey, I did actually already make them and the other new characters, I hadn't remembered that I had made 2 discussions, but I posted the on my other one, here is then link, I cba to update this one right now but I will do tomorrow. 

http://www.monsterhighdolls.com/forum/topics/monster-high-character...


Alice said:

That is soooooooooooooooooooooo cool!!!!! You made them look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Hey you know the creat a monsters ; a bee girl; a skeleton; a dragon; a werewolf; a three eyed girl; a sea monster; a vampire..... could you make any of them????

oh wow!!!!! i just looked at the other pics they aare AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i showed my sister and she guessed everyone and she doesn't een like monster high, thats how good they are!!!!!

awww thanks :)

Alice said:

oh wow!!!!! i just looked at the other pics they aare AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i showed my sister and she guessed everyone and she doesn't een like monster high, thats how good they are!!!!!

no thanks needed, they turly are awesome!

 

Greatest thing ever. Love it!

hey kwl love em your gr8 and can you plz do one called Draga pon on my pictures there's a picture of her if not maybe Winifred Walker or Minnie rouse hope you can thnx p.s how do you make these?P.P.S not being meen but why didn't you do more arms on aracne?  

love them

RSS

© 2014   Created by Stu Carter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service