Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Make a good find while out Monster Hunting? Let us know here!

Views: 416

Replies to This Discussion

I found the boy CAM and of course the vampire had a scuff on his nose.

A while back I actually found a MH doll (SS Ghoulia) at a Rite Aid. I was quite surprised!

So, I was scoping out craigslist for MH dolls, and there is nothing in the DFW area (or people just want ridiculous amounts for the dolls they do have. One guy wanted $60 for Rochelle, she's like $30 on amazon, do your homework!). But one lady in the San Antonio area was selling her daughters collection for $60, and that girl had a Holt Hyde in the box! And a wave 1 Lagoona! And a wave 1 Clawdeen! I would have bought it too, but the seller wanted for pick up only, and although it's a good deal, driving 4 hours to get them seemed stupid. :(

Aw man! Wave one Clawdeen! She sooo expensive, that's a crazy good buy! I would be tempted to make the drive but I probably wouldn't, lol. People here also charge weird prices for their dolls. I think that some of the scalpers don't really understand MH. This one person on my local CL is charging 30 for Rochelle, which is a decent price and 35 for DT Frankie??? I don't think that she really understands the dolls, lol!

Essence Beasley said:

So, I was scoping out craigslist for MH dolls, and there is nothing in the DFW area (or people just want ridiculous amounts for the dolls they do have. One guy wanted $60 for Rochelle, she's like $30 on amazon, do your homework!). But one lady in the San Antonio area was selling her daughters collection for $60, and that girl had a Holt Hyde in the box! And a wave 1 Lagoona! And a wave 1 Clawdeen! I would have bought it too, but the seller wanted for pick up only, and although it's a good deal, driving 4 hours to get them seemed stupid. :(

I work at a Target (In the Pharmacy, so I don't know when they restock or anything). Sometimes I go look at the MH section to see if anything is new. Usually nothing. But the other day I walked over and they had restocked! There were a few cupids, some re-released first wave Draculauras and Frankies. But lo and behold, I moved some boxes out of the way and found an original Spectra! I've been looking for Spectra to make a custom for a while and almost resorted to over paying on eBay. But I found it at work and was able to get her with my employee's discount too!

Texas, Hurst. Toys R Us had 6 Robecca Steams when I went in yesterday! No Venus, though :c This particular TRU does a great job of keeping well stocked.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service