Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Views: 4864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So true. In fact US scalpers are often downright hilarious!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Zelfs-Medium-Zelf-Clover-Zelf-RARE-/171...

malinablue said:

I wish we had the option here in the US. I wrote the US distributor of these and asked them if the US would offer a similar Clover promotion, and he said they would not. Here in the US, he said, we would have the fun of finding them in random stores. Oh how much fun! NOT! I replied back that it would be the exceptionally rare kid to actually find one of these in the store, because toy scalpers would find them first and we'd all have to pay huge sums to "find" them off ebay. Thanks for that fun.

cindy

VaughanH7 said:

Are you sure she saw Clover? Elfa looks a little similar to clover. I'll hopefully have clover in two weeks as I'll be buying £30 worth of zelfs at Argos and will send off my redeming voucher for Clover :) She's so cute with her little clover leaf wings ^_^

Monster High Collector said:

My friend said she saw a Clover at her TRU the other day.  She was sitting on the counter, when she went to buy the two she wanted.  She said she didn't buy her, because she didn't like her, but she was surprised that she saw a "rare" one on her first search for them.  I pre-ordered her on TRU when she was there, now Im just waiting for my shipping confirmation, once she is in stock!! =)

malinablue said:

Regarding Clover - I doubt she is shipping yet, as none at all have shown up from second-party sellers on Amazon or Ebay, not here or in the UK or Australia. You know that the minute she is found, someone will be trying to sell her for a tidy profit!

cindy

WOW!! I wonder what the offer was that they accepted. I pre-ordered her on ToyRus.com, when they were first released (back in July, they had Clover on the site for a few days and I was lucky enough to catch her) and my Miss Clover arrived Tuesday!!  They sent her in a bubble mailer though, and her box is bent all up. =(  Still very glad to have her. 

Yay! You got one!  That's so cool! - Not sure what the accepted offer under $999.00 was, but I can tell you that there were 9 declined offers when I posted the link here tonight, and 4 minutes later an offer was accepted and the bidding closed.  :)

Monster High Collector said:

WOW!! I wonder what the offer was that they accepted. I pre-ordered her on ToyRus.com, when they were first released (back in July, they had Clover on the site for a few days and I was lucky enough to catch her) and my Miss Clover arrived Tuesday!!  They sent her in a bubble mailer though, and her box is bent all up. =(  Still very glad to have her. 

I'm not a talented artist, but I love to doodle and the blank white canvas of this big cutie is calling my name.

That design zelf is so cute.

I have found elfa and the venus flytrap playset but still no sign of clover.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service