Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I've noticed a few little ones running around posting things that have nothing to do with MH and uploading pictures of themselves. Personally I think this is inappropriate and I doubt the parents are monitoring what their offspring do online. I know a few younger members who are very mature and passionate about the dolls and I have no problem and enjoy talking with them. The ones mentioned before should probably be on CP or studying for their upcoming spelling test, IMO. Just saying..

Views: 362

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

FAIL!!!!!

beautifulmuffins said:
<.< ..You seriously are missing out..

frankie stein said:
im 1 of those mature kids i even hav proof i watch family guy and other teen and adult shows like jersey shore and degrassi and that 70s show
I also think is not so good to see pictures of people, this is a page of DOLLS not people, I personally don't like to see their pics and is not good for them either.
NOOOOOOO i already watch enough looney toons on cartoon network

Jinx Nocturna ♥ said:
Um. . . That's NOT a sign of maturity. That actually makes it worse. Somebody get her some damn Looney Tunes!

frankie stein said:
im 1 of those mature kids i even hav proof i watch family guy and other teen and adult shows like jersey shore and degrassi and that 70s show

Those are not 'Mature' shows. Made for Adults does not equal 'Mature' in my eyes. The original books on which the Monster High girls and boys are based. THAT is mature stuff.

 

On the overall topics, I'm with the whole 'Not posting pics of kids'. I personally don't like kids on the internet, both for their own sake (Safety and some of the things they can get exposed to) and my own. (I'm not good with kids.)


frankie stein said:

im 1 of those mature kids i even hav proof i watch family guy and other teen and adult shows like jersey shore and degrassi and that 70s show

I understand if they post pictures of themselves that somehow relates to MH (For ex: a MH costume?) but ive seen quite a few pictures of 'just' them.

 

Also, i see threads on here and I think "How does that relate to monster high or dolls . . ?"

I feel the same way! People r invading privacy of young  kids
How is THEM posting those pictures of themselves in any way someone else's fault?

Ivy said:
I feel the same way! People r invading privacy of young  kids
wait what?

sarah van winkle said:
Then how come you have time to watch tgis IMature shows?

frankie stein said:
NOOOOOOO i already watch enough looney toons on cartoon network

Jinx Nocturna ♥ said:
Um. . . That's NOT a sign of maturity. That actually makes it worse. Somebody get her some damn Looney Tunes!

frankie stein said:
im 1 of those mature kids i even hav proof i watch family guy and other teen and adult shows like jersey shore and degrassi and that 70s show
Yeah posting personal information is a big no-no. I don't want to see photos of little kids either.
im 12 and im just smart enough not to put up pics of myself.on youtube ppl know what i look like tho.

@Briget

You do realize that this site requires you to be 13 or older right?

it didnt ask my age when i signed up.plus,my bday is in 2 months on august 2.

Leta Mary Cribb said:

@Briget

You do realize that this site requires you to be 13 or older right?

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service