Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

New MHMom here, trying to turn my 9 yr old's Christmas extras into new Birthday presents. I have them in hand and would love to trade for any of the other boy dolls or new girls. Anything we don't have! I am completely new to this, but I have excellent eBay feedback. I'm happy to jump through any reasonable hoops to help us both get what we're looking for.

Views: 261

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd be interested in the Scaris Deuce doll.  I have Scaris Catrine Demew NIB for trade. 

Let me know if you are interested.  I can send pictures.

 

Thank you.

Would you be interested in Wonder Wolf or Polter Ghoul? 

Do any of the Ghouls Rules dolls interest you? Or basic Operetta? I would love a Deuce or a Jinafire. I also have other Scaris dolls if you don't have them all.

I have all of the GR dolls; they were her first! Basic Operetta is also in her doll box. Do you have Scaris Claudeen by any chance? She might be interested in her and we've never been able to find her.

Danielle Dela Cruz said:

Do any of the Ghouls Rules dolls interest you? Or basic Operetta? I would love a Deuce or a Jinafire. I also have other Scaris dolls if you don't have them all.


We found Wonder Wolf but not PolterGhoul. Which doll are you interested in?


Reece said:

Would you be interested in Wonder Wolf or Polter Ghoul? 

I actually have Skelita and Jina, not too interested in a Deuce. Sorry! I should have read the details on the description. (Dreaming) but if you could find a Catrine... I understand this will probably not happen. I'd be happy to sell her though.

DollHappy said:


We found Wonder Wolf but not PolterGhoul. Which doll are you interested in?


Reece said:

Would you be interested in Wonder Wolf or Polter Ghoul? 

If I come across a Catrine, I'll let you know!


Reece said:

I actually have Skelita and Jina, not too interested in a Deuce. Sorry! I should have read the details on the description. (Dreaming) but if you could find a Catrine... I understand this will probably not happen. I'd be happy to sell her though.

DollHappy said:


We found Wonder Wolf but not PolterGhoul. Which doll are you interested in?


Reece said:

Would you be interested in Wonder Wolf or Polter Ghoul? 

Thanks!

DollHappy said:

If I come across a Catrine, I'll let you know!


Reece said:

I actually have Skelita and Jina, not too interested in a Deuce. Sorry! I should have read the details on the description. (Dreaming) but if you could find a Catrine... I understand this will probably not happen. I'd be happy to sell her though.

DollHappy said:


We found Wonder Wolf but not PolterGhoul. Which doll are you interested in?


Reece said:

Would you be interested in Wonder Wolf or Polter Ghoul? 

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service