Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

WTT/S: Student Disembody Council/Manster 2-pack UPDATED: 26June2015

Hey, all.  I haven't posted much, but I do have 100% positive feedback on eBay.  I've done a couple of trades here (but nothing recently).

I'd like to trade a nude Manster Gil (with his air helmet) for a nude Pack of Trouble Clawd.  I'd also like to trade a nude Manster Deuce for a nude Boo York Deuce.

I have no interest in SDC Pres Slo Mo or SDC Cleo, so they are up for trade/sale.  They are fully clothed & come with whatever their accessory is in the 5-pack.  I'd prefer to trade, but am open to selling them.  I'm looking for:

Clawdia (Pack of Trouble)

I *heart* Accessories Skelita

Kohl's exclusive Operetta

Everything is still new/factory-packaged & attached to the backing, so any dust is on the box itself & not the dolls.  If the dolls come with stands, they will be included (nude or not), and I would you to do the same.

I also have an original release Frankie (NIB with slight crease in side) that I would be up for trading or selling.

Views: 391

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi where are you located? I'm in Australia and have a BNIB Cleo Vanity i'd be happy to trade to you

I'm located in the US (Minnesota).  Sorry that I forgot to include that in my original post.

Being from the US, I don't know if this would be in either of our best interests -- the USPS recently just raised their shipping prices & I think it would be almost $20 to send.

Where in MN? I'm in the Twin Cities and the Burnsville TRU has numerous Vanities. :)

Oh yeah I forgot about that.

If I can help in any way just let me know :)

Jenny said:

I'm located in the US (Minnesota).  Sorry that I forgot to include that in my original post.

Being from the US, I don't know if this would be in either of our best interests -- the USPS recently just raised their shipping prices & I think it would be almost $20 to send.

I'm up in Duluth.  We lost our TRU a while ago & the website jacks up the prices on everything.

Ravenmoon said:

Where in MN? I'm in the Twin Cities and the Burnsville TRU has numerous Vanities. :)

No problem.  I'll keep you in mind. :)

Scarah said:

Oh yeah I forgot about that.

If I can help in any way just let me know :)

That I know. I'm originally from Duluth/Superior. :)
I don't need Catrine since my friend found her for me, but I could pick the vanity up this weekend and you could just pay me through PayPal. I can have it shipped by Monday if that works for you.

Hello,

I have a NIB vanity.  If you don't already have anything pending, shoot me a message!  I've done trades on this site, and I also have positive feedback on ebay.  I'm located in California.

Thank you to everyone that posted -- I appreciate you trying to help.  There is a trade pending for Catrine/Cleo's Vanity at the moment. :)

I do still have torsos up for trade, so if anyone can help out, please let me know.

I've updated this post with new items, so please take a look.  Thanks! :)

Do you still have the blue torso available, and does it have the upper limbs as well?

Yes to both of your questions.  It's the one from the Mattel torso pack.

HanaMaehata said:

Do you still have the blue torso available, and does it have the upper limbs as well?

Hey,

Are you open to sell the bee torso and the 3-eyed torso, or you will to trade them only?

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service