Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I'm new to this forum and I'm looking to trade with other MH enthusiasts! I have 8 factory made torsos and torsos with upper limbs straight from Mattel.com. . They are made to match the missing pieces of CAM dolls. They arrived today and have never been used. Here's what I have from left to right and up to down (The picture is attached):

• 1 Dragon torsos (1 reserved by Dragona13x)
  • 1 Sea Monster torsos (1 reserved by Dragona13x)
  • 1 Eye torsos (with upper limbs) (1 possibly reserved by Kelsey)
  • 1 Bee torsos (with upper limbs) (1 reserved by Kelsey)

Each one has holes for wings and tails. Again, they are fresh out of the packaging. I hate seeing beautiful CAM dolls with mismatched bodies. So I want to make sure these go to good homes! :)

There are a few things I'd like to trade for, especially clothing:

• CAM BLACK CAT SHOES!!
  • CAM VAMPIRE/SEA MONSTER SHOES!!! I love them, too! (1 offered by Dragona13x)
  • ...and I guess almost any other shoes (lol)
  • CAM vampire bat top and skirt (1 offered by Dragona13x)
  • CAM Witch dress (1 offered by Kelsey)
  • fishnets & stockings

I'm willing to take a look at homemade clothes as well, especially gothic dresses and blue jeans. Friend me and send a message and we'll talk about it.

I'm also dieing to get a hold of:

• 3 eyed CAM head & limbs or whole doll
  • Skeleton CAM head & limbs or whole doll

First come first served, so please check that someone hasn't already posted asking for something before you! I'll do my best to update the list as often as I can.

Views: 328

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I have the witch dress! I would like to work out a trade for a bee torso! Friend me if interested, i have some other stuff too.

I have 2 vampyre outfits i think..they are black and purple right?I'll get you some pics of the outfits I have and send to you if you are intereated.I would like a Dragon/Sea monster torsos.pls.

how much would it be for just the bee upper arms or are you selling as the whole body?

I may have clothes but I need to check which ones i have left

Luna said:

how much would it be for just the bee upper arms or are you selling as the whole body?

So do you mean you want two? The dragon and the sea monster? I'd love to trade one for the vampire outfit. Do you have a pair of shoes too for the other one?

Dragona13x said:

I have 2 vampyre outfits i think..they are black and purple right?I'll get you some pics of the outfits I have and send to you if you are intereated.I would like a Dragon/Sea monster torsos.pls.

Sure no problem. And yes, I would rather sell the whole body rather than piece it out for just the upper arms.

Luna said:

Luna said:

did you get my friend request? I can send you the pic when you accept ,I'm not allowed to send you messages until you accept.Yes I have the shoes.Can you post pics of the torsos?

Serikiyo said:

Sure no problem. And yes, I would rather sell the whole body rather than piece it out for just the upper arms.

Luna said:

Luna said:

Yes I did, just accepted. That would be great if you could send me pictures. I'll go take a few more pics of the torsos now and send them to you.

Sorry, I'm a little slow. Please bear with me I'm having a hard time trying to get the hang of this forum. I get lost when I try to find the page I need, it takes me a few minutes. :)

Dragona13x said:

did you get my friend request? I can send you the pic when you accept ,I'm not allowed to send you messages until you accept.Yes I have the shoes.Can you post pics of the torsos?

Serikiyo said:

Luna said:

Luna said:

I know what you mean.No rush!If you see your page on top it says "my discussions" that's where you'll find any forums you replied to or discussions you started.

Serikiyo said:

Yes I did, just accepted. That would be great if you could send me pictures. I'll go take a few more pics of the torsos now and send them to you.

Sorry, I'm a little slow. Please bear with me I'm having a hard time trying to get the hang of this forum. I get lost when I try to find the page I need, it takes me a few minutes. :)

Dragona13x said:

Serikiyo said:

Luna said:

Luna said:

Oh wow, ok thanks! Just need to get the hang of it is all. :) I just took some pics, I'll send them in a message to you.

Dragona13x said:

I know what you mean.No rush!If you see your page on top it says "my discussions" that's where you'll find any forums you replied to or discussions you started.

Serikiyo said:

Dragona13x said:

Serikiyo said:

Luna said:

Luna said:

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service