Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I have a few dolls I'd really like to get rid of, just so I have more room for new ones I like better. I have on hand:

~School's Out Frankie OOB, but I'd send her with the box.

~Scaris Lagoona and Cleo 2-Pack NIB

~Scaris Deuce Gorgon NIB

~(I'd need a REALLY good offer for this one) Wave 1 Cleo de Nile with everything but her journal and headband. 

I also have instant access to: 

~Scaris Deuce, TONS of Lagoona/Cleo Scaris 2-packs, all Ghouls Alive, Scaris Lala, Abbey and Ghoulia, Basic Robecca Steam, Sweet 1600 except Clawd and Cupid, Cleo's Vanity, Abbey's Bed, Ghoulia's Scooter, Dot Dead Gorgeous 3-Pack, Swim and Dance Class dolls, and so much more. 

I'd be willing to pick up dolls that anyone is looking for, just for the base cost of the doll and tracked shipping to anywhere in the world. I am also willing to trade. 

My dolls come from a NON-SMOKING home, displayed only OOB, but I do have a dog if that changes anything. 

Message me or comment with any questions or offers! Also comment if you want pictures of the dolls I have on hand. 

Views: 222

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How much for the 2 pack Cleo & lagoona scar is? :3 or are we just supposed to offer?

You can offer if you'd like haha, but it cost me $33 and then shipping is about $10 boxed. If you have something you'd like to offer trade-wise go ahead :)

Yes I'd like a list too. ;>

Wave 2 Cleo 

Dawn of the Dance Frankie

Sweet 1600 Clawdeen 

Sweet 1600 Clawdeen's extra dresses for Draculaura

Gloom Beach (anyone)

Jinafire Long

Wave 1 or Wave 2 Lagoona

Wave 2 Clawdeen

Abbey’s Bed

Voltageous

Catastrophe

Dot Dead Gorgeous Abbey

Scaris Abbey

Dead Tired Lala 

Fearleading Werecats

Skull Shores Clawdeen

The 'budget' dolls would need to be stacked for things that are more expensive. For example, a DT Lala and Scaris Abbey for the two pack, or one plus a little bit of money. I know that sounds mean, I'm sorry, but I just would like equal trades across the board. :) If you see something, or don't see something you think is a good offer, offer it! I'm fairly open minded :) 

L.A. said:

Hi, do you have a trade list for Scaris Lagoona?

Before I offer, I just wanted to let you know all of my dolls are oob, but are in very good mint condition. :3

Mine are as well, at least the ones I have on hand. :) I totally understand. Also!! UPDATED to say that my dolls come from a non-smoking home, but I do have a dog, if that changes anyone's mind. 

I am willing to do nude dolls with a bit of cash if that's easier for you. If you're like me, I LOVE the clothes so trading them out isn't necessarily my favorite thing. But who've you got? 

L.A. said:

No your more than fair I don't have anything NIB though. I have a couple on your list and some that are not but they are nude so I would need to include clothing with them.

Mijitsu said:

Wave 2 Cleo 

Dawn of the Dance Frankie

Sweet 1600 Clawdeen 

Sweet 1600 Clawdeen's extra dresses for Draculaura

Gloom Beach (anyone)

Jinafire Long

Wave 1 or Wave 2 Lagoona

Wave 2 Clawdeen

Abbey’s Bed

Voltageous

Catastrophe

Dot Dead Gorgeous Abbey

Scaris Abbey

Dead Tired Lala 

Fearleading Werecats

Skull Shores Clawdeen

The 'budget' dolls would need to be stacked for things that are more expensive. For example, a DT Lala and Scaris Abbey for the two pack, or one plus a little bit of money. I know that sounds mean, I'm sorry, but I just would like equal trades across the board. :) If you see something, or don't see something you think is a good offer, offer it! I'm fairly open minded :) 

L.A. said:

Hi, do you have a trade list for Scaris Lagoona?

BUMPING for Updates: Added full two-pack and Deuce Gorgon. I will be putting these up on ebay tomorrow night if there are no bites. 

What would you like for the scaris two.pack

I'm honestly sick of trades, and I'd rather you tell me what you're willing to offer. I have my wishlist posted a few above, and so that'll tell you. Honestly, I really want to sell the two-pack and Deuce together, and I want money through Paypal for it. What are you willing to offer? 

terri said:

What would you like for the scaris two.pack

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service