Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

WTS A lot of Fashion Pack, Day at Maul, School Club, Dead Tired, Maul Session, etc

Gotta cut some of my collection, all is no box complete, never been displayed.

This will be shipped from Indonesia  (and i only can go to post office on Saturday).

All items are in good condition since i never used them or even i use its only once (mostly just dump the box and put them in plastic) all complete.

Sorry if the pic its not really cleared, if i make too light my ID written in notes will dissapears but if you want to see cleared pic you can see it here at my photobucket

I didn't put it since i forgot to put a note in it....

monster high:

1) Lagoona Blue Scaris fashion pack NEw sealed $10
2) Robecca Steam deluxe fashion pack $10
3) Frankie Stein deluxe fashion pack $10
4) Frankie Stein Day at the Maul fashion pack $10
5) Lagoona Blue Maul Session fashion pack $15
6) Abbey Bominable school club fashion pack $20
7) Abbey Bominable Maul Session fashion pack $20
8) Abbey Bominable Dead Tired $10
9) Abbey Bominable Scaris fashion pack $7
10) Clawdeen Wolf school club fashion pack $15
11) Clawdeen Wolf maul session fashion pack $20
12) Clawdeen wolf Dead Tired $10
13) Ghoulia Yelps ghoul spirit uniform $25
14) Ghoulia Yelps comic book club fashion pack $25 SOLD
15) ghoulia yelps dead tired $10
16) ghoulia yelps deluxe fashion pack $10
17) Operetta deluxe fashion pack $10
18) Operetta Maul session $15

(some of the price is a bit high since monster high clothes in my country is pretty expensive).

You can check my page to see some testimonials from my buyer, thank you. 

Views: 1436

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Also is basic spectra still up?
I would buy spectra and cleo's fashion pack if they're both still available
can you tell me how much shipping would be to Italy?

Basic Spectra, Spectra fashion pack and Cleo Fashion Pack still available, shipping to Italy will be $22

but if you want to debox Cleo Fashion Pack, i could give you $20

calebtobey said:

you still have cleo's fashion pack???
PM ME PLEASE

already replied

calebtobey said:

you still have cleo's fashion pack???
PM ME PLEASE

no no i need cleo fashion pack in the original plastic box
don't need spectra fashion pack, just the basic doll complete of original accessories
so could you give me a total of

cleo fashion pack (in box)
+ loose basic spectra with diary, pet, stand & accessories
+ shipping

and hold these items for me?

Sukiyakiya said:

Basic Spectra, Spectra fashion pack and Cleo Fashion Pack still available, shipping to Italy will be $22

but if you want to debox Cleo Fashion Pack, i could give you $20

calebtobey said:

you still have cleo's fashion pack???
PM ME PLEASE

shipping is $20, if you okay because i'm planning to used tracked shipping, plus since cleo will be in box it will need larger box

i'm okay with hold the item but until when?

calebtobey said:

no no i need cleo fashion pack in the original plastic box
don't need spectra fashion pack, just the basic doll complete of original accessories
so could you give me a total of

cleo fashion pack (in box)
+ loose basic spectra with diary, pet, stand & accessories
+ shipping

and hold these items for me?

Sukiyakiya said:

Basic Spectra, Spectra fashion pack and Cleo Fashion Pack still available, shipping to Italy will be $22

but if you want to debox Cleo Fashion Pack, i could give you $20

calebtobey said:

you still have cleo's fashion pack???
PM ME PLEASE

Just a Week i'll be able to pay you this monday
do you accept paypal?

So the Total is 35+20+20? 75?

35 Spectra
20 Cleo pack
20 shipping

is this right?
i also added you as a friend if you want to discuss in private

Sukiyakiya said:

shipping is $20, if you okay because i'm planning to used tracked shipping, plus since cleo will be in box it will need larger box

i'm okay with hold the item but until when?

calebtobey said:

no no i need cleo fashion pack in the original plastic box
don't need spectra fashion pack, just the basic doll complete of original accessories
so could you give me a total of

cleo fashion pack (in box)
+ loose basic spectra with diary, pet, stand & accessories
+ shipping

and hold these items for me?

Sukiyakiya said:

Basic Spectra, Spectra fashion pack and Cleo Fashion Pack still available, shipping to Italy will be $22

but if you want to debox Cleo Fashion Pack, i could give you $20

calebtobey said:

you still have cleo's fashion pack???
PM ME PLEASE

$15 

Kurenai87 said:

How much it is shipping to Italy for Cupid?

Do U still have the coffin bed? Do U take paypal? I live in US.

Thank you, I'll think about it :)

Ah its sold out anyway, somebody already take it. Thank you :)

Kurenai87 said:

Thank you, I'll think about it :)

Coffin Bed already on hold but if the first buyer changed her mind, i'll let you know :)

spookytooth said:

Do U still have the coffin bed? Do U take paypal? I live in US.

hi, i just wondering do you still need coffin bed?

spookytooth said:

Do U still have the coffin bed? Do U take paypal? I live in US.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service