Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

WTS A lot of Fashion Pack, Day at Maul, School Club, Dead Tired, Maul Session, etc

Gotta cut some of my collection, all is no box complete, never been displayed.

This will be shipped from Indonesia  (and i only can go to post office on Saturday).

All items are in good condition since i never used them or even i use its only once (mostly just dump the box and put them in plastic) all complete.

Sorry if the pic its not really cleared, if i make too light my ID written in notes will dissapears but if you want to see cleared pic you can see it here at my photobucket

I didn't put it since i forgot to put a note in it....

monster high:

1) Lagoona Blue Scaris fashion pack NEw sealed $10
2) Robecca Steam deluxe fashion pack $10
3) Frankie Stein deluxe fashion pack $10
4) Frankie Stein Day at the Maul fashion pack $10
5) Lagoona Blue Maul Session fashion pack $15
6) Abbey Bominable school club fashion pack $20
7) Abbey Bominable Maul Session fashion pack $20
8) Abbey Bominable Dead Tired $10
9) Abbey Bominable Scaris fashion pack $7
10) Clawdeen Wolf school club fashion pack $15
11) Clawdeen Wolf maul session fashion pack $20
12) Clawdeen wolf Dead Tired $10
13) Ghoulia Yelps ghoul spirit uniform $25
14) Ghoulia Yelps comic book club fashion pack $25 SOLD
15) ghoulia yelps dead tired $10
16) ghoulia yelps deluxe fashion pack $10
17) Operetta deluxe fashion pack $10
18) Operetta Maul session $15

(some of the price is a bit high since monster high clothes in my country is pretty expensive).

You can check my page to see some testimonials from my buyer, thank you. 

Views: 1436

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

up, reducing some price

I have the little accessories that came with the Hydration station. Would you be interested in them?

oh no, i need full set. Thanks for the offer :)

Kelsey said:

I have the little accessories that came with the Hydration station. Would you be interested in them?

Are these prices including shipping?

No, not yet 

Danielle Dela Cruz said:

Are these prices including shipping?

shipping to US will be $8

Marghoul [NO PC] said:

Interested in Toralei's fashion pack. What would shipping be to 19335?

What would shipping of the Coffin bed be to New Zealand. Am completely serious.

its $29 for shipping....

Laura Jones said:

What would shipping of the Coffin bed be to New Zealand. Am completely serious.

I'm ok
Marghoul [NO PC] said:

I am still interested, but I won't be getting paid until the 15th... are you okay to hold onto it until then? :3

Sukiyakiya said:

shipping to US will be $8

Marghoul [NO PC] said:

Interested in Toralei's fashion pack. What would shipping be to 19335?

already accepted FR, i'm gonna set this as reserved, thanks!

Marghoul [NO PC] said:

Thank you! I'll FR you and we can finalize the details once I get paid. :)

Sukiyakiya said:

I'm ok
Marghoul [NO PC] said:

I am still interested, but I won't be getting paid until the 15th... are you okay to hold onto it until then? :3

Sukiyakiya said:

shipping to US will be $8

Marghoul [NO PC] said:

Interested in Toralei's fashion pack. What would shipping be to 19335?

How much it is shipping to Italy for Cupid?

you still have cleo's fashion pack???
PM ME PLEASE

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service