Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

buying or trading for franke& lala maul fashion pack & Coffin bean Draculaura!!

LOOKING DO IN TIME FOR A BDAY
New in box Fashion packs

Day at the maul
Frankie and Draculaura NIB 

Cleo clear box that in came in Lagoona Swim team Scream team clear box as well

SISTER'S WANT LIST

NIB Wave 1 Coffin Box dolls and others

PD Operetta with correct web mask

Plush Dolls (rag doll)

Clawdeen w/ pet 

DOLLS FROM PLAYSETS :)

coffin bean Draculaura

Dolls loose Pieces

Basic Cleo headband

Clawdeen W1 stockings

CAM black cat shoes & cleo gold cat shoes

DOTD cell phones
DOTD Draculaura hat & bow wrap pending

Nude DOTD Draculaura

fashion packs In clear cases NIB

Always looking for DOTD dolls and pieces, CAM dolls and pieces, and doll accessories (SHOES/ JEWLERY). 

I have another post with items that are for sale & trade.
Thank you for looking and helping!

Views: 1199

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have catty noir and clawdeen's stockings and 3 DOTD phones looking at my collection now LOL

Looking to trade or buy some fashion packs in time for a bday! Thanks

BUMP* Any help greatly appreciated!!!!

BUMP: Still looking, I have tons to trade. Thanks

I have a nude dotd draculaura, but not in great shape....and a toralei fpk nib.....are you in fb groups...this post looks familar....message me if you want...thanks

Were you looking to sell?

Cookie Howell said:

I have a nude dotd draculaura, but not in great shape....and a toralei fpk nib.....are you in fb groups...this post looks familar....message me if you want...thanks

for the toralie fpk, i would like a slo mo and for the dotd lala i would trade for another loose doll, the dt ghoulia if you have her still...but i would need to send pics....she is not in mint shape ....im in canada

angelarcher said:

Were you looking to sell?

Cookie Howell said:

I have some CAMs I am trying to sell. Are there any in particular you are looking for?

ROFL! yea I just gotta see if any has asked for em yet. if not we can work out a trade. 

MHdolllover said:

http://www.monsterhighdolls.com/forum/topics/trade-replacement-piec...

I sent you a personal message for nefera de nile's earings and necklace.

I have CAM parts and a whole bunch of shoes. as a collector I am desperate to find nefera's jewelry I really need it and I don't want to pay 10.00$ on ebay for them.

the link is a listing I have of pieces I want to trade. you can have ALL the create a monster parts and as many pairs of shoes as you want! please im desperate!!!!!

I just bought three big lots of CAMs (I feel like a CAM crazied moron). spent a whole paycheck on them. SO.... lol... mainly thinking about the harpy and skeleton cams since I didnt get any more of either. Also looking for torsos and upper arms & legs for the add ons. In my awesomeness I forgot these guys dont have those pieces. epic fail! lol

magicalmadge said:

I have some CAMs I am trying to sell. Are there any in particular you are looking for?

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service