Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

For Sale! Added Spectra, Sweet 1600, Jackson, Clawd... more!

Quick Rules:

1. Not on first come, first serve, I can decide who I want to sell too. So if someone swoops in on something we've been discussing, I have the right to sell to them over you if I deem it.
2. Everything is +shipping, Shipping to USA is generally around $20.
3. To Save on shipping you might want to buy more than one thing. A lot of little things can be shipped for $20-$25

**To see photos click words in pink** If the photo isnt there, It will be soon.

What I am selling/trading - Feel free to make an offer on all/any
Spectra $15.00 
Sweet 1600 Clawdeen $25.00
Sweet 1600 Draculaura and an extra skirt $25.00
Sweet 1600 Frankie $25.00
Jackson Jeykl $70.00

Wave 1 Abbey $20.00
CAM Werewolf $10.00 (Messy/no hair)
CAM Gargoyle Boy $10.00
CAM Puma $10.00
SS Draculaura $15.00

List of people who have backed out/ disconnected contact/ flaked.
Dragonborn -backed out after deciding not to buy from me because I am not official dealer.
jessebelle -disconnected contact; said shed get back to me and did not.
MonsterGirl4444 -said she would get back to me, disconnected contact. 

List of people who I have had successful transactions with
KaliSkani - Traded my Nefera and Toralei for her Holt Hyde
MichelleMaBelle - Bought her CAM Bee Torso.
Selebis - Sold my W1 Ghoulia and W1 Clawdeen to her.
aMonsterHighGuy - Sold my School's Out Cleo and my Fashion packs to him.
Elizabeth - Sold my DotD Lagoona, DT Ghoulia and Operetta to her.
AJ - Sold My giant Lot to AJ
kaskurgi - Sold my CAM Skeleton, CAM Dragon, Skull Shores Frankie, Schools Out Frankie, Draculaura and Dead Tired Frankie to karkurgi with no problems
Abbinormal - Sold CAM 3Eye Monster, CAM Seamonster and CAM Bee to Abbinormal.
Elizabeth - Sold to her my SS Frankie, SS Lagoona, Cupid, DT Cleo and DT Draculaura, great transaction.

MikeyC - Sold my Gil to MikeyC, he paid promptly and had no problems
Jennnny - Sold my GB Jackson, Holt Hyde and Vampireboy CAM. to Jennny, no problems!
MHAddict - Sold my basic and Sweet 1600 Clawd to Addict with no problems.

Views: 4355

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What country are you in? and would you post to Australia?

I am in Canada. Shipping to Austrailia is fairly high. Around the 30 mark.

Dracuevelyn said:

Sorry it took so long for me to reply, it's Thanksgiving here so things have been a little busy. ^^

Anyways, if shipping is $25.00 that would bring the total to $72.00, if shipping is $20.00 the total will be $67.00, thus I was wondering if you would be willing to take $65.00 shipped for the items I'm interested in?

Thanks!!

Jinn Solomon said:

It should be about the same.. 20-25 for shipping.

amonsterhighguy said:

I live in South Carolina, I'm going to go ahead and friend you in case you need more specific than that. :)

Thanks so much!!

Jinn Solomon said:

I've sold a few things on here I can ask them to leave feedback here perhaps.  Other than that, no feedback :C

Cleo comes with Hisete. Plus the three fashion packs. and the buttefly will be $2.
Total adds up to $47. But I would like to know where about you live. so I can get a shipping quote. I'm not too interested in the Jackson at this time.

amonsterhighguy said:

Hi! I'm really really interested in the Schools Out Cleo (with Hisette I hope), the three fashion packs and the little butterfly. I'm worried, however that shipping will probably kill the deal, that said, what would you like for those items with shipping to the US? You honestly have no idea how bad I want that Cleo and the Spectra fashion pack lol!!

Thank you so much!!

Also, I have a GB Jackson (Brand New in Box) that I'm not interested in keeping. I've shipped successfully overseas before and I have feedback both here and on eBay and Etsy. Do you have any feedback?

Thanks again!!

Would you prefer the outfits in their boxes? The fashion packs are what make the price near $25. If I could take the fashion items out of the package it would be a lot easier to ship and I could buck down to 20

amonsterhighguy said:

Sorry it took so long for me to reply, it's Thanksgiving here so things have been a little busy. ^^

Anyways, if shipping is $25.00 that would bring the total to $72.00, if shipping is $20.00 the total will be $67.00, thus I was wondering if you would be willing to take $65.00 shipped for the items I'm interested in?

Thanks!!

Jinn Solomon said:

amonsterhighguy said:

I live in South Carolina, I'm going to go ahead and friend you in case you need more specific than that. :)

Thanks so much!!

Jinn Solomon said:

I've sold a few things on here I can ask them to leave feedback here perhaps.  Other than that, no feedback :C

Cleo comes with Hisete. Plus the three fashion packs. and the buttefly will be $2.
Total adds up to $47. But I would like to know where about you live. so I can get a shipping quote. I'm not too interested in the Jackson at this time.

amonsterhighguy said:

Hi! I'm really really interested in the Schools Out Cleo (with Hisette I hope), the three fashion packs and the little butterfly. I'm worried, however that shipping will probably kill the deal, that said, what would you like for those items with shipping to the US? You honestly have no idea how bad I want that Cleo and the Spectra fashion pack lol!!

Thank you so much!!

Also, I have a GB Jackson (Brand New in Box) that I'm not interested in keeping. I've shipped successfully overseas before and I have feedback both here and on eBay and Etsy. Do you have any feedback?

Thanks again!!

I wouldn't mind if you removed Spectra's from the package. I was wanting to give the other two to my friend for Christmas so I would want to keep those two in their packaging... I can private message you my exact address if you would like to get a better estimate on shipping. Also, I don't require it to get to me fast, so you could use whichever shipping option you would feel safe with (if it would save a little more money). I do understand that shipping internationally is expensive though, I know when I have shipped internationally from the states something as simple as an inch larger package could make the cost of shipping double! O.O It's so funny how these things work lol!

Jinn Solomon said:

Would you prefer the outfits in their boxes? The fashion packs are what make the price near $25. If I could take the fashion items out of the package it would be a lot easier to ship and I could buck down to 20

amonsterhighguy said:

Thanks!!

Jinn Solomon said:

amonsterhighguy said:

Thanks so much!!

Jinn Solomon said:

amonsterhighguy said:

Thank you so much!!

Thanks again!!

I can do that. So do we have a deal at $65? I'll take your information through inbox.

amonsterhighguy said:

I wouldn't mind if you removed Spectra's from the package. I was wanting to give the other two to my friend for Christmas so I would want to keep those two in their packaging... I can private message you my exact address if you would like to get a better estimate on shipping. Also, I don't require it to get to me fast, so you could use whichever shipping option you would feel safe with (if it would save a little more money). I do understand that shipping internationally is expensive though, I know when I have shipped internationally from the states something as simple as an inch larger package could make the cost of shipping double! O.O It's so funny how these things work lol!

Jinn Solomon said:

amonsterhighguy said:

Thanks!!

Jinn Solomon said:

amonsterhighguy said:

Thanks so much!!

Jinn Solomon said:

amonsterhighguy said:

Thank you so much!!

Thanks again!!

Oh okay, damn

Thanks

Jinn Solomon said:

I am in Canada. Shipping to Austrailia is fairly high. Around the 30 mark.

Dracuevelyn said:

That sounds great to me! Would you mind getting some of the people you have worked with before to leave you some feedback? I would really appreciate it.

After I see that we can swap info. :) Sorry for the delayed response, the holiday/getting sick made me late. :O

Jinn Solomon said:

I can do that. So do we have a deal at $65? I'll take your information through inbox.

amonsterhighguy said:

Jinn Solomon said:

amonsterhighguy said:

Thanks!!

Jinn Solomon said:

amonsterhighguy said:

Thanks so much!!

Jinn Solomon said:

amonsterhighguy said:

Thank you so much!!

Thanks again!!

I'm interested in the open Draculaura umbrella and the black sweet 1600 dress. How much for both?

I am interested in Lagoona DOTD do you have pictures

You can trust Jinn, I got my package fine.

amonsterhighguy said:

That sounds great to me! Would you mind getting some of the people you have worked with before to leave you some feedback? I would really appreciate it.

After I see that we can swap info. :) Sorry for the delayed response, the holiday/getting sick made me late. :O

Jinn Solomon said:

amonsterhighguy said:

Jinn Solomon said:

amonsterhighguy said:

Thanks!!

Jinn Solomon said:

amonsterhighguy said:

Thanks so much!!

Jinn Solomon said:

amonsterhighguy said:

Thank you so much!!

Thanks again!!

Got Neferea and Toralei in PERFECT condition!!!! Thank you so much. They look like they would straight out of their box. I'm so pleased with how they arrived!!!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service