Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

http://rayedelsol.tumblr.com/post/89353678251/momdusa-pic-found-on-...

How cute are they in their matching striped shirts? I think my favourite of the bunch is Howleen. Pity they put Clawd in shorts again, though.

Also, some dolls that were previously seen at NYTF;

Views: 4529

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is completely off topic, but the new dollies started hitting Greece and guess what we got? Catty, Gigi and Twyla, and NO BILLY cases for New Scaremester!! This isn't something I didn't expect, but I still had a little hope -_-

I Made a topic not long ago about Italy getting this same assortment. No billy.

Victoria Niccals said:

This is completely off topic, but the new dollies started hitting Greece and guess what we got? Catty, Gigi and Twyla, and NO BILLY cases for New Scaremester!! This isn't something I didn't expect, but I still had a little hope -_-

GNO line had no Draculaura...

purple_monkfish said:

Now Clawdeen wearing a dress under that would make sense of that awful skirt piece yes. I mean it's terrible as it is.

Eye wonk, i've seen a lot more of it recently as well, but it seems to be particular characters who suffer the worst. I suspect it's a result of rushing production to meet demand. Look at how much stuff we have hitting all at once, that's gonna be a mad scramble to get all those in stores right? I find the worst errors seem to happen with the first run, where they're clearly cutting corners to make a deadline (the werecat twin pack for instance was awful for QC. Smeared makeup everywhere, they were put into the boxes before they'd dried and it screwed them up. I saw so many not just with eye wonk but half their face smeared against the box. Ew.

That said, Jane was absolutely fine and i'm yet to see a seriously errored scaremester doll.

With multipacks the chance of an error is higher purely down to simple math. you have four dolls in a box, the chance one won't be perfect is much higher than a single doll. my last four pack, the gno one? it was Draculaura who had a serious issue with her face. She was very wonky but thankfully the character I least wanted.

While I haven't agreed with some of the design choices for MH this season (Seriously, GS is to me one of the worst doll lines i've ever seen. The girl only cases have zero redeeming features to me. Boring hair, hideous clothes, stupid concept)

Coffin bean wasn't great to me either, but had some cute pieces for mixing and matching.

Yet Black Carpet is absolutely stunning!

So right now for me MH is kinda hit, miss, miss, miss, hit.

With the volume of stuff being released, very few people are going to love everything they pour out. But this is good because if we all wanted everything, we'd be taking out second mortgages lol.

I honestly loose bloody track of all the formal line names. Whatever multipack had Ula in it. Was it DDG? Was it something else? I really don't much care.

And eugh No Billy. I really hope the UK actually bloody gets him, but we tend to get the exact same stock as the rest of the EU. I'm sick of Mattel producing boys then removing them from initial assortments. Why bother to even make the doll if you aren't going to distribute it properly? It's just stupid. Like bloody Slo Mo, I still haven't seen him here in the UK. Lots and lots of GS on clearance because it's not selling, but no slo mo cases. -_-
Either put ALL the characters into the damn case or just don't make the boys Mattel. If you really hate them that much, why put money into producing and designing them?
Imbeciles.

It says the coffin bean ones were spotted at TRU which i think is a total Lie

Really? I must have missed it! GAH, I hate this. In general, Greece and Italy seem to get the exact same assortments, and we both end up missing on A LOT of stuff -_- Just lovely. So lovely for completist collectors, or even for "One doll per character" ones like me. (Or you, Caleb, I don't know what kind of collector you are)

calebtobey said:

I Made a topic not long ago about Italy getting this same assortment. No billy.

Victoria Niccals said:

When I heard the Trademark "A Pack of Trouble" I was expecting an EAH 2 pack with Kitty and Lizzie but that isn't the case. However, this isn't exactly terrible as made to seem.

Clawdeen-I hardly agree she is the weakest link but agree when it's said out of here with that out of left field skirt. Maybe with a change of bottoms, she'll be alright.

Howleen- I'm usually all up for the use of Pink, Yellow and Blue but this is kinda ridiculous. I LOVE her hair regardless of color (I would have adored if it were cheese puff colored but just re-styled.) Even if she looks like a roll of LifeSavers or Mentos, she isn't that bad. I could fix it up at some point.

Clawd-Well he isn't exactly horrible, just a change of shoes and he's OK by my standards. Yes he has the poo do on his head but I find it rather funny and can tolerate it. (When I saw him I said I want doo doo head LMAO!)

Clawdia- OMG yes her hair isn't curly but that's OK! She looks to be the strongest link of the 4 and somewhat basic but she isn't terrible.

Overall, this Pack of Trouble could have been a better executed concept but in the end with some modifications they could be picture perfect! (While I'm on foto funnies, I hope to see a pic someday of these Wolf sibs being "photographed" by Draculaura in her Newspaper Club outfit. If it comes with a camera, why not?)

Coffin Bean Wave 2- So I'm just seeing the CB Wave 1 ghouls in the middle of the  year and Wave 2 is already due?

Twyla- I adore her coloring regardless of her apparel and wouldn't mind picking her up in the future. Although her shoes look like the New Scaremester Shoes.

Robecca-Yes people will bitch about her bangs at some point but I don't care. She has a very old fashioned look; It's the crème coloring which is kind of a coffee joke since what does it need for flavor or color? Cream! (Cue Drums) She is Manny's fave as well so of course I will be picking her up.

Venus-IDK why but she is making me think ClawVeenus part deux. Either way I like it and could warm up to it since I've never seriously been into Venus but I wanna collect the ghoulfriends (Rochelle, 'Becca and Venus) so she would be a nice addition.

I <3 Accessories- These are fun but I'm a little bummed we didn't get a continuation of the shoes.

Operetta- She is perfect in every aspect and I love that she is in a bottom that defies skirts.

Skelita- She's feminine and fun so she doesn't have to be in pants. I collect Skelita and Manny collects Operetta so I definitely will be on the lookout for these both.

The last 3- I like the one with Pom Poms. Other than that I'm not really interested in those.

ok so I am not really a fan of the four pack Clawd hairstyle but I would get a Clawd and Clawdia if I found this! I also really like the dolls create a monster newer kind of pack it`s really awesome!!!!!! :D
ok so I am not really a fan of the four pack Clawd hairstyle but I would get a Clawd and Clawdia if I found this! I also really like the dolls create a monster newer kind of pack it`s really awesome!!!!!! :D

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service