Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

WINX CLUB: Does anyone have a pic of a 2004 Winx girl with a new Brandon/Sky doll? size comparison

I was never able to get the original Prince Brandon/Sky doll back in 2004.  I don't want the newer girl dolls.  I love the originals.  I was wondering if anyone has the older dolls and the new prince from TRU.  I am trying to see a size comparison.  I know the newer are larger.  I just am trying to see how much larger.  thanks

Or better yet the old Brandon with the new Brandon

Views: 248

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I took a reference pic for you. Unfortunately I have rebodied my Jakks Sky onto a LIV Jake body but I included the Jakks body also just in case. Both bodies stand at the same hight when put back to back though so there's no height difference. I also included both companies' Bloom. Hope it helps ;).
Attachments:

I have the new Sky from TRU and some of the older Italian dolls from the enchantix line.  I'm not sure how they compare to the older US Winx dolls but they are about a head shorter than Sky.   I can post pics of them if you are interested.

LOL Thank you! Pairing the new Sky with the older dolls definitely will not work LOL!
And thank you Azteca for your offer but I have seen the comparison photo and I will have to come up with another plan.

ChibiRic13 said:
I took a reference pic for you. Unfortunately I have rebodied my Jakks Sky onto a LIV Jake body but I included the Jakks body also just in case. Both bodies stand at the same hight when put back to back though so there's no height difference. I also included both companies' Bloom. Hope it helps ;).

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service