Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Why has noone reported this? Headmistress Bloodgood found in TRU Texas

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wookiewarrior23/8741064877/in/photostr...

Wookiwarrior posted on their flickr.

Let the hunt begin...

Views: 743

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't get these leaks....whats the point of the pre-orders if they are just going to leak out to certain places a month before the actual release date?....

Lucky find :)

Found mine yesterday so they must be out overall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tevgT6hHzM8

It's not a leak. Pre-orders are to order her from the online store so when they get her in stock, they will ship her. Online has different distribution than the stores. 

Also the Werecat Twins were up for pre-order, and showed up in stores BEFORE the pre-orders shipped. Why are people shocked and surprised?

I found some today in NorCal! Hopefully it's not too hard to cancel my pre-order. I'd better go do that now...

Yah I think it would be a safe bet to keep that preorder because I highly doubt New England will see a glimpse of Bloodgood for a while....the majority of it hasn't even seen the new Picture Day dolls

I know, it's the same here in NorCal. I found the PD dolls last week (minus Operetta), and this week the same store got a fresh shipment of PD, but it was back to the old assortment. :/

The stores closest to me still haven't got them in. It's a good thing that mask of Operetta's is worth waiting for. lol

Kim P. said:

Yah I think it would be a safe bet to keep that preorder because I highly doubt New England will see a glimpse of Bloodgood for a while....the majority of it hasn't even seen the new Picture Day dolls

I just found her today in Austin,TX! So glad to cancel my preorder :)

She is in Oklahoma as well!!

there's a post with about 5-6pages of all the places she's popped up already.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service