Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

What was the first MH doll that you got? What was the first doll you ever got?
Me:
Monster High- Frankie Stein
Ever- Some Barbie doll LOL I don't remember

Views: 341

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My mom didn't want me to have dolls when I was a little girl!
My first monster high was Frankie. And now I have like 22 monster high dolls so whatever mom u failed
My first doll was Frankie. I was sooo excited when I got her, and my second was dawn of the dance Clawdeen.

MH - cleo & deuce , GB Ula D & Deuce ag dolls

bought at the same time

EVER: TS3 (toy story 3) barbie (NEVER Getiing another barbie)

Monster high- Spectra.

First MH was Frankie. Cuz dats all dey had at da time anywhere, It was around christmas time and dats all i could find. I really wanted to get Draculaura.

Ever: I never really had a doll before this, but action figures are just "boys dolls" an me had plenty of those. So i dont remember what one it was.

Monster high was Cleo/Deuce Giftset and my first doll was a crappy thrift store Ariel barbie.
Mh lagoona

Ever ?
i got 3 at the same time GB cleo drac and jackson

my first MH doll was GB draculaura.

my first doll ever was probably a barbie, my mom said I got it when I was 3, that was sio long ago I don't remember which one.

first mh-dod frankie.me:such smooth hair!
first doll-some creepy doll that when i wake up on my dresser.me:you scare me!!!O.o

my first EVER lagoona blue

mh

lagoona norm(could get ghoulia or lagoona.... i choose wrong) draculaura norm cleo deuce set 3 of 4 athletic outfits dead tired draculara day at the maul fashion pack normal draculaura agian

First MH Doll: 1st Wave Basic Frankie Stein.

Ever: Idk

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service