Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

The results are in!! I am exited to share them with you! Here They Are!:

1.Heath Burns-19 votes

2.Slow Moe-10 votes

3.Daughter of the Loch Ness monster(Grimmly Ann McShinglegopper)-9 votes

4.Daughter of Arachne(Wydona)-13 votes

5.Robecca Steam's 4 year younger sister(4 years apart)-6 votes

6.Insect Girl-1 vote

7.Manny Taur-4 votes

8.Daughter of the Toxic Mutants-3 votes

9.Son of the Toxic Mutants-3 votes

10.Spectra's younger brother-2 votes

11.InvisiBilly-16

12.Son of Freedy Krueger(it would be awsome if his name was Kyle Krueger)-1 vote

And the winners are..........

Heath, InvisiBilly, and Wydowna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for voting. Just so everyone knows, I counted all votes, so your vote is in.

Views: 820

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Son of Toxic Mutants

Heath Burns

Daughter of the Toxic Mutants

Great thoughts. the withch idea is a bomb off the roof! And the Scarecrow! I have like the Perfect story that could go behind a Scarecrow. She could have been made the same way Hudoode Voodue was made. What if she came with a pet crow!!!!! XD

Sorafanchick said:

I definitely don't want more siblings. And I hope to GOD for no more cats. I'm tried of werecats. Manny Taur, Daughter of Loch Ness (Grimmly) Wydona daughter if Arachne. Freddy Krueger would be nice, but I think Scissors hands would be even better.  Insect girl definitely. Heath Burns too.

I know people don't ask for it, but I really want a witch. Not just any type. The daughter of Baba Yaga. Baba Yaga is a ghoul and this witch people don't give credit where credit is due. I also would like a daughter of the Scarecrow. This would really set the series off. Thats just me.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service