Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Monster High Dolls

Monster High dolls are so cool!! Its hard to decide which character is the best. I noticed the other day that you can get the set of 4, which includes Frankie Stein, Draculaura, Lagoona Blue, Clawdeen Wolf Dolls, now at Amazon. I'm thrilled and there seems to be a huge audience out there for the Monster High dolls and accessories. Can't wait for the invasion to begin....

http://www.monster-high.org

Monster High Frankie Stein, Draculaura, Lagoona Blue, Clawdeen Wolf...

Monster High Frankie Stein, Draculaura, Lagoona Blue, Clawdeen Wolf Dolls {Set of 4}As the 4 coolest ghouls around school, this Monster High assortment is a must have for any fan. Each doll is fully bendable and pose-able. Each box includes One (1) Doll, One (1) Pet, One (1) Brush/Accessory, One (1) Doll Stand, and One (1) Personalized Notebook/Diary. Set includes one each of the following dolls each individually factory sealed; Frankie Stein; Dracu Laura; Lagoona Blue; Clawdeen Werewolf.
(Click Here To Save Now At Amazon)

http://www.monster-high.org

Views: 1688

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Frankie in basic, Dawn of the Dance, and Gloom Beach form, she always looks awesome! Her bed is pretty awesome too. I also love the character, so basically I love Frankie! Ghoulia is in a close second, Lagoona and Draculaura are in a tie for third (I like the character of Draculaura it's just she's too pink for me).
lagoona blue, cleo de nile
DRACULAURA AND FRANKIE!
Ghoulia Yelps and Clawdeen are my favs :)
Frankie Stein y Ghoulia Yelps
Draculaura, although this might be because she is the only girl I have as of yet, I'm also in love with Gloom Beach Frankie after looking at the pics of her. Ghoulia is my favorite character though.

I love the 'Dawn of the Dance' dolls, I just received the set of 3 dolls includes Frankie Stein, Cleo de Nile and Clawdeen Wolf. Amazing ..."Dawn of the Dance" dolls.
monster high dolls Zoe Bensley said:
I heart Draculaura, Lagoona Blue, Clawdeen Wolf, and Ghoulia Yelps. (She made me not afraid of zombies anymore)
ghoula and cloe and holt
Me like da Draculaura dolly, and da DotD Frankie. Me luv da colors of DotD Frankie. She so pretty :)
are you KIDDING???>.>  Ghoulia is the best! It's awesome to have a fashion doll who actually has a brain ( we'll she doesn't really as she is a zombie, but she's smart :p ) lol.  
scarlet text said:
DRACULAURA.............THERE NO WAY GHOULIA IS COOL.......SHE IS A GEEK
Ghoulia all the way! But it might change when the new dolls come out, lol. Can't wait to see what they look like

Natalie reyes said:
draculaura to bad i live in coquitlam b.c. canada and i cant find the dolls anywhere exept cleo and duece
 same here

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service