Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Looking for the clawd and draculaura box + dolls

Views: 143

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are you looking for the dolls in box or just the box?

omg this was just available at trs.com

This probably won't be of much help to you.  However, I'll offer it anyway :) ...

I ordered this set from TRU.com last night for my daughter, BUT it's a Bday gift, so she won't be getting it until April.  Therefore, I wouldn't be able to get the box to you till the middle of April.

Let me know if you want it, I would just request shipping $..the box would be free.

Dolls + box

Tanya Ferguson said:

Are you looking for the dolls in box or just the box?

They're still in stock on Toysrus.com....

My order of them actually shipped out and didn't get canceled...this is probably your best bet. Free shipping with $75 purchase...if you need anything else. There's always room for another MH doll ;-)

They have been showing up at the TRUs here in my city if you can't find them at your store or online I would be willing to trade.

Trade for what? or for what price?

I would have to buy it from TRU. I think it's $35 or so and after tax and shipping, I'm thinking it would be around $45. I would prefer to trade, looking for Dawn of the Dance Lagoona and Deuce, the plush skullette backpack, or Disney VIP Alex, CeCe, or Rocky dolls (they have been hard to find here and online :/) Otherwise maybe some dead tired dolls and/or their beds.

Oh sorry just noticed you're from Belgium so the shipping will prob be more :/

Will you be interested in buying the dolls + box for 50 Euros? The price includes shipping cost.

Are the dolls new and in the box? And from where are you? So you ask 50 euro for sending and dolls

The dolls are brand new. We are from the UK.

Bleumonsterhigh said:

Are the dolls new and in the box? And from where are you? So you ask 50 euro for sending and dolls

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service