Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hello,

Well, The Holiday Season is just around the corner....and the new year is coming soon....and new dolls, and other items are being released, so....

Which NON-Monster High doll(s) and other notable items did you just get?

I went on an online shopping spree recently, and then, tonight, I went on a Wal*Mart spree....and I received my early Christmas gift!!!

* The non-MH items that I ordered online were the Wee Waterbabies Cutester doll (AA)....and the Project MC2 Rockstar Bryden doll w/ Nail Powder Experiment

* I was in Wal*Mart, and I had just about enough to get Fashionista #89 and an adorable Babysitters, Inc. baby (AA / Hispanic?, with brown eyes and straight brown hair) for myself, but I was spoiled with them, instead. Wow! : O

* When the trip to Wal*Mart was over, I received my Christmas gift early: an iPhone!!! I was certainly surprised!

<Disappears into a shadow>

Goodbye,

The Whispering Wolf / Wolfie

Views: 939

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

These lovely girls! <3

Hello, not a cat,

Congrats! Wow! They're cute! :)  Which ones are they?Did they come on those bodies, or did you do some head swaps? I absolutely love the dress that you put the pink-haired one in.

Goodbye,

Hello,

Tonight, I got the single version of the "Frozen 2" Water Nokk for around $15.00 at BigLots!

Goodbye,

Hello,

I've gotten a lot of dolls since November, including....

* Wal*Mart's "Frozen 2" Forest Expedition Gift Set

* Both of the "Frozen 2" Sister Styles dolls

* Target's "Frozen 2" Royal Family Gift Set

* All of the Wild Hearts Crew dolls, plus one more each of Cori, Jacy, Kenna, and Rallee

Goodbye,

Congrats Wolfie! You must love Frozen 2. I haven't seen it.

I have added quite a bit of dolls too since November. First, I will start with the carboot sales and charity shops finds :

- Camryn Cole skateboard in perfect condition with complete outfit. I have her already but I just could not leave her there. I will redress her.

- 2 Winx dolls. Stella complete with wings and Flora no wings

- one Lalapoopsy the cow girl. so cute.

- LOL little sisters. They came to 25 pence each in the boot sale including balls and accessories! It is crazy!

- EAH Ashlynn Epic winter missing her boots otherwise great condition

- 1 reboot bratz cloe sweet style. She is adorable.

It seems quite a lot but they were all very cheap £1 or £2 depending on the doll. I realise how much I buy thrifitng or in boot sales. It is very cheap so I don't really realise how many I add to my lack of space! Sometimes, I find nothing for weeks. I think it was because people do a clear out before Christmas.

I bought 2 dolls on Ebay as well since November:

- McKeyla invisible ink with her gorgeous purple hair FINALLY. This one was not cheap but still a reasonable price. I have been looking for her for so long, I am delighted. Out of box but perfect condition. I never see that doll listed on Ebay. It was the first time.

- EAH Holly Spring Unsprung. This doll is gorgeous and was surprisingly cheap. out of box but perfect condition.

And finally, I bought 2 Snapstars reduced in Smyths Toys and 2 fashion packs. They were £10 each and the only ones I have bought new in box.

I can't believe I have found all these within 2 months without going to my usual car boot sales in the fields.

I think the dress on the pink haired doll is a Snapstar doll's dress. Aspen's dress. This dress remids me of Ember Evergreen! lol

Hello, Tula,

I agree!  :)

Goodbye,

Hello,

I can't believe my luck! Someone just gave me a few Amazon gift cards that they'd long forgotten about, and the claim codes still worked, so I was just barely able to afford my first LOL OMG doll: Busy B.B., for only about $28.00! I feel sooo fortunate, and I am excitedly waiting the arrival of this lovely, pin-up-style, "Rosie the Riveter"-type doll, because, although I was sort of holding out for a brown-eyed blonde, this wartime-style doll had already caught my eye!

<Virtual squealing and screaming....Turn your computer or phone volume down....now! LOL! JK, but if nobody else was in the house, I'd totally be screaming, 'cause that's how excited I am!>

<Disappears into a shadow, howling excitedly>

Goodbye,

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service