Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hello,

Well, The Holiday Season is just around the corner....and the new year is coming soon....and new dolls, and other items are being released, so....

Which NON-Monster High doll(s) and other notable items did you just get?

I went on an online shopping spree recently, and then, tonight, I went on a Wal*Mart spree....and I received my early Christmas gift!!!

* The non-MH items that I ordered online were the Wee Waterbabies Cutester doll (AA)....and the Project MC2 Rockstar Bryden doll w/ Nail Powder Experiment

* I was in Wal*Mart, and I had just about enough to get Fashionista #89 and an adorable Babysitters, Inc. baby (AA / Hispanic?, with brown eyes and straight brown hair) for myself, but I was spoiled with them, instead. Wow! : O

* When the trip to Wal*Mart was over, I received my Christmas gift early: an iPhone!!! I was certainly surprised!

<Disappears into a shadow>

Goodbye,

The Whispering Wolf / Wolfie

Views: 602

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm surprised by how much they go on ebay, but they seem pretty rare to come by on there!

I got an old looking barbie from the thrift store! Her eyes are really cute. I could really use help with ID. I have no idea if that's her original outfit.

Pictures

She is very pretty. She looks like she is from the mid' to late 90's. I don't think it is her original outfit but I don't know a lot about Barbie.

Hello,

Congrats, Tea.EarlGrey.Hot.  :)  I think that Tula is right about her, because mid-late 1990s Barbies had really pretty eyes, with dark, thick, luxurious-looking eyelashes!

I recently went on an online shopping spree! I got Dumbledore, Draco, and....Dora, and then I realized that she is on Wal*Mart's website, too! Bummer! Of course, if my last Wal*Mart experience is any indication (I was in the actual store, and the employee didn't even know that they had the Bo Peep doll!)....LOL!

I'm just always afraid of buying a "Miss Wonk-Eye" doll online, and then finding a better one in-store later!  :(

Goodbye,

Hello,

Within the last few years, I've lost a few relatives, and, yesterday, I received a tiny, old doll that belonged to my late grandma. She's not in super shape, so she's worth a lot more for sentimental reasons than for monetary reasons.

Well, anyway, I was told that the doll wasn't gonna scare me, but this doll got unwrapped, and the sleep eyes were still closed; my chest was gripped by fear! Luckily, the doll is super tiny, almost like Nancy Ann-sized; if she'd been a large, French bebe, I'd probably be six feet under from fear by now!

The doll is an articulated porcelain / composition doll with a blonde wig (?), brown sleep-eyes, and scary as heck, almost sharp-looking teeth, like those of a lot of porcelain dolls from way back when! Per usual, the doll is in a box behind me in this computer area, along with the other scary doll in the house. The little doll is dressed in orange checked fabric, but she's dressed like a pioneer from the "Little House on the Prairie" era. Cute as heck clothes, and I can sort of get past the teeth when the eyes are open, but the hair is a little bit scary, and if anything about that doll was from a person....I'm gonna be too scared to even breathe, and this is coming from someone who has held a seance for her cousin with a My Scene doll, and who keeps a Supergirl doll on her nightstand in memory of her aunt

I was so scared about those teeth that I couldn't even eat my Denny's nachos with much enjoyment last night; I kept feeling grossed out by the nachos, and I kept thinking about those teeth, and feeling old, and feeling scared about going back home.

Anyway, the doll came along with a doll bed that's too big for her, but the doll bed belonged to my great grandma, after whom I was named! The bed features spiky decorations and intricately-carved posts on both the headboard and the footboard. There are actual handmade (?) bedclothes for the bed; there's an entire set of them, plus spare sheets!

I'm sitting here, breathing in some weird scents, which I'm hoping aren't from any really old dolls! I hate musty, old scents; when I used to go into antique stores, it felt like tiny particles of paper were going into my throat! Weird scents are a part of my life, though; it's not unusual for me to suddenly smell ether / anesthesia in the air from time to time, for no real reason.

Anyway, at least the new old doll isn't in my room; I only hope that I don't start having nightmares about those teeth, because, in my nightmares about that other scary doll, I always threw her away, and she kept reappearing in the house! It's righteously tough when one believes that every doll has a soul!

Goodbye,

I got 1997 holday barbie NIB. She was at the thrift store for $10 USD, so I couldn't pass her up. The box was kinda beat up so I took her out. Shes so fancy I can't take it! New Barbies are so sad in comparison!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service