Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Christmas list, holiday list... What's the Monster a High doll that's at the top of your holiday Wishlist? If you have your kid(s)' too feel free to share. You may also share your thoughts on the newly released lines that may be at the top of your or a loved one's list.

Views: 836

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I want Basic Lagoona so bad (>.<)

Oh! I forgot Ghoul Spirit Spectra. Her outfit is simply hideous but her faceup is quite nice and those black streaks in her hair are amazing.

Mine personally is Honey.

At this point it's not even Monster High for me. It's only Cerise and Blondie from EAH as I found Jane and Cat Tastrophe on my own, when I ordered Cupid's EAH doll I ordered her with Gigi for free shipping, and my aunt found all of the deluxe FCA dolls out now. I already am getting all I'd want for Christmas that I can get within reason. I guess if anyone could find me Sweet Screams that'd be rad as well otherwise all there's left for me really want would be Blondie and Cerise.

Though, if I were not to have any of those dolls listed above Honey would be at the top of my wishlist and if I were to ask for one not out now Viperine would surpass Honey.

Reasonable or wishful thinking? Of the impossible and not going to happen, I'd simply LOVE a Wydowna - but there's no way with her prices. Reasonably, I'd like Jane, Slow-Moe, or Viperine due to having picked up all three new character FCA dolls today. Or a Sweet Screams Frankie if mom can find her on sale. XD Though if mom can't pull through in time for Christmas with any of these, I'm good with a couple bucks and a chocolate orange. :3

Interesting

Twyla!!!!

Much as i'd love Weberella, that price.. no way. Not doin' it.

My only hope is that they'll release a proper version of her to the mass market soon, you know, a school outfit one rather than a comic con outfit and pg costume. Supposedly there's a Scaremester Wydowna in the works but i'll believe that only when I see her lol.

My wishlist though.. it keeps changing. I KNOW I want the two I mentioned above for sure. Slo Mo and Honey, and I know I HAVE to have all the new characters purely on the basis of my "one of each character" obsession (lol) but it's getting stupid expensive to maintain this addiction haha.

I've asked for money from my dad for christmas so hopefully that'll get me a couple of dolls when they hit shelves in the new year.

Chocolate... Orange? XD Mind=BLOWN

KraftyKitsune said:
< if mom can't pull through in time for Christmas with any of these, I'm good with a couple bucks and a chocolate orange. :3

Wait.. you don't get chocolate oranges!?? Seriously!? Omg America... wth is wrong with you?

Chocolate Oranges used to be HUGE in the States a few years back, but they seem to be less prominent here now.  They're still around, though, mainly for the holidays.  I love them, but since I have to watch my blood sugar now, I don't get to enjoy them nearly as often as I'd like to.

purple_monkfish said:

Wait.. you don't get chocolate oranges!?? Seriously!? Omg America... wth is wrong with you?

We have 'em here in the states, but mainly only around the holidays. And after Christmas, I pick them up for half price. :3 My favorites are the dark chocolate ones, but for some reason all I can find are white and milk chocolate this year!

And Gazzy, yes - it's a real thing. You can find them in the holiday candy sections at Walmart and Target for sure. You soooo have to try one!

purple_monkfish said:

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service