Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Christmas list, holiday list... What's the Monster a High doll that's at the top of your holiday Wishlist? If you have your kid(s)' too feel free to share. You may also share your thoughts on the newly released lines that may be at the top of your or a loved one's list.

Views: 836

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Right now, I want all the new characters: Honey, Elissabat, Clawdia, Viperine, Jane, and Slow Moe ^^

If they don't know about your collection and you wanna keep it that way, you can always say you're getting her for a friend or a friend's kid?

A Binturong said:

I don't expect her to show up in stores before Christmas, but I'd probably shriek aloud in excitement if I saw a Sweet Screams Frankie. Seeing as I'll be home with my family for Christmas and they don't know about my collection, I wonder what I'd decide to do if I *did* see her in person at Target while visiting them?

Just buy her and don't say anything unless they ask questions. If they do, just be sincere and tell them the truth. You might be pleasantly surprised.

A Binturong said:

I don't expect her to show up in stores before Christmas, but I'd probably shriek aloud in excitement if I saw a Sweet Screams Frankie. Seeing as I'll be home with my family for Christmas and they don't know about my collection, I wonder what I'd decide to do if I *did* see her in person at Target while visiting them?

Well Binturong, you hold your head high and say "bite me" to anyone who criticises you for collecting something you love.

I get asked often "oh, is this for you?" and i'm always one to grin, say "YES!" and walk away giggling like a happy child. you should have seen me when I found some of my harder to find dolls hahaha. I squealed, I hugged the box to my chest, my eldest kid was all embarrassed i'm sure eheheh. I don't care and neither should you, if you go around caring what other people think your whole life you'll never be really happy.

Be yourself, be unique, be a monster!

Gigi. My local stores do not have her, also the new FCA ones like Honey, Clawdia etc

One & Only: Gigi is a shelf-sitter at my grocery store. A prompt trade would be tough for me right now, because I'm about to travel out of state. But if you contact me and let me know that you'd like to trade for her, I will pick one up before I leave town  (assuming they have not all miraculously disappeared since the last time I was there!) and we could trade in January.

Unless international postage would be prohibitive, that is... It looks like you're in NZ? I've never mailed anything to New Zealand before!

The One & Only :) said:

Gigi. My local stores do not have her, also the new FCA ones like Honey, Clawdia etc

Sweet Screams for sure! I haven't been this excited about a line since I started collecting

Scaremester Catrine for sure.  She resembles my new cat in the face and I would love to have her in our collection.

Ah! That's so cute!

Wydowna Spider, followed by Jane Boolittle.

Slo Mo and Basic Toralei.

I've been buying a lot of dolls lately, and so I have narrowed it down to those two that I am only allowed to buy anymore. Luckily none of the FCA or other new ones are really doing it for me.

None really, since no one would buy me any x) But on my mental wish list I'd say it's basic Ghoulia and Honey!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service