Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I was browsing the mall today and I saw The Giving Tree.  It's a large fake Christmas tree with paper ornaments that are actually gift requests from needy children.  I was looking at the different requests and I found one from a 10 year old girl who wanted a "Monster High Dance Doll."  I decided to grab it, since I figured if I couldn't find any DOTD dolls before Dec 18th (the deadline for turning in the gift) I could just give her my unopened DOTD Lagoona.  However, I wanted to know which doll is the BEST DOTD.  I am not the biggest fan of this particular line, so I am not sure if I am the best judge.  If you were a 10 year old girl (or if you are) which DOTD doll would you really want to get under your tree?  I thought about the 3 pack, but there is a $30 limit request on the tag.

Views: 612

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ghoulia! she looks just to adorable

I want to do something like this so bad! I think we are, and we're looking for a Monster High one. :D

Otherwise I think we'll drop off a GB or two at Walgreens for the Toys for Tots.

i am 11 but i would recamend dotd lagoona

Ok, so Frankie has 6 votes, Lagoona has 5, and Ghoulia has 3.  I will keep my eyes out for one of those 3.  And if I can't find them in the store, then I know my Lagoona will be a good gift.  :-)

I am, by the way, doing this for totally selfish reasons.  I have an urge to buy these dolls, so getting a gift for a child is a good excuse!

Yes, you do understand!  A few days ago I saw a bunch of Spectras, Toraleis, and Skull Shores at a Wal-Mart, and it hurt to just leave them there.  But I didn't have anyone for whom to buy them.  I had already picked them up for everyone that I knew wanted them.

Triumvirate: Wun, Tou, & Thrii said:

I totally get that. I wish I had some nieces or somebody else to buy these for as Christmas or birthday gifts, because as often as we hunt we've seen Toralei, and Abbey, and Spectra, and Sweet 1600, and Create-A-Monster....I'd love to have someone to be able to get these for that I know would be crazy about them now that we already have what we need.

lilshorty said:

I am, by the way, doing this for totally selfish reasons.  I have an urge to buy these dolls, so getting a gift for a child is a good excuse!

Personally, I love Deuce and his black rose, but if I were a 10 year old girl again, I believe I thought boys were icky :P so I'd say Frankie. I don't know, her hair is just darling.

I understand as well! I saw a ton of Spectras, Toraleis and CAMs at a TRU earlier this week and I couldn't buy any of them because I didn't have anyone to buy for.

lilshorty said:

Yes, you do understand!  A few days ago I saw a bunch of Spectras, Toraleis, and Skull Shores at a Wal-Mart, and it hurt to just leave them there.  But I didn't have anyone for whom to buy them.  I had already picked them up for everyone that I knew wanted them.

Triumvirate: Wun, Tou, & Thrii said:

I totally get that. I wish I had some nieces or somebody else to buy these for as Christmas or birthday gifts, because as often as we hunt we've seen Toralei, and Abbey, and Spectra, and Sweet 1600, and Create-A-Monster....I'd love to have someone to be able to get these for that I know would be crazy about them now that we already have what we need.

lilshorty said:

I vote Frankie but would be so tempted to get the 3 pack and say i spent $30 and if a receipt was needed i would see if customer service could do one up to say $30.

I just turned 11 and my favorite would prodly be frankie;0

I think it's wonderful you've picked up a request for a MH doll off the Giving Tree. :)

Which ever one you end up giving, I am sure the person recieving it will be happy.

I think Ghoulia is the prettiest of them all

Either Ghoulia or Lagoona.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service